立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[国际商务师辅导] 2012年国际商务师考试辅导:客户拒绝支付样品费2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年国际商务师考试课程,全面的了解国际商务师考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年国际商务师考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
1 P# e3 X/ Y; {2 L) w  Dear Water," D: |: F% F5 O8 ~  f) h
  I am sorry but I can not pay samples as my company policy. Anyhow I will tell you that I will pay transportation fee by TNT. Our courier number is 123456.4 F/ h9 h  o( _) L
  Please send it to this address:, s9 C- M( e3 D1 M0 m. ]1 o4 |
  Xxx System S.L.* \1 d; V/ A; I: v! j5 @; y
  Poligono Industrial de Cabanillas( x0 f0 u, G" P& H3 G
  19171. Guadalajara (Spain)
! @7 [& L0 g' L1 v3 `. {  Send it to my attention7 a  C" l. t) ]" r8 F: r
  If you want us to work with you, you will have to make an effort. Please take note that we do not want this sample to get profits, only for testing purpose, so it is necessary to test it to start working.
  l/ j6 T0 q) A3 y+ L0 f  Thank you,: I0 J. z2 A8 o. O
  Javier Ayllon
* p& H9 H9 R. V( u! E9 w  Reply to the above
9 z; O6 Y5 t3 @2 z) B  Dear
5 h3 q% n5 k# T. _; G, h7 K% X$ z6 E  Thanks for your kind support to me first.
, g# I1 }2 i/ t) X, q5 V  Regarding sample charges, I really hope we can find a way to move forward the project. It is honored for me and our company to work with you and your company. And be sure that we can start the initial order soon.$ ~1 [' M+ m# p  z% ]  P7 r4 |# ^, a
  For the point of charges, I really hope you can do me a favor. We understand xxx is a big company, you have your own rules for samples. And I know the sample charges is a small money. But we are a factory, it is not small money for us if we offer free samples to all customers. We believe it is fair for every customer to buy samples. And we got the support from other customers, too. Please kindly help us on this point. We must give you a better price then.
- T+ p" W' i: p; a* V( k+ O  客户名称, we definitely hope we can do more for customers and always do the best. When we start the cooperation and work better and better, believe we can offer you more and more. But now we hope you can do your part to pay the charges for samples. Shall we get your understanding and support?6 `# U7 L" p0 _
  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
6 n- \: g3 T" |0 V& ~ 
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 15:26 , Processed in 0.488275 second(s), 21 queries .