QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[国际商务师辅导] 2012年国际商务师考试辅导:外贸函电写作范文(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导
; k7 q' R  F- J/ I1 L5 y  We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.
; j. q. j" {3 X+ k  本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。7 j9 J" U+ z4 M" c- l2 y: I, t
  If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.
7 \9 d/ J7 _4 s0 W1 P  O! T  若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。/ Q1 m! x; H7 |
  A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor‘s report as evidence.' S& I1 m( H+ r
  具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。
) a" f" q: D* B9 G, N3 B. \  However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.5 ]& m% o! w3 m; }7 O( B
  但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。5 q5 B  i, P4 b" E* |7 a& f# f: M
  Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.
/ h# l: ?# S0 b2 a/ d- Z& t  你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。
, G/ S- }( q3 e" B$ w6 U- k  This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.
( m+ W7 p- }3 ~* k* W1 E  这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。9 X! j+ a. h/ U' a$ t3 S! |
  We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.7 x" _$ C* p1 O& c# X
  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。
* T, w6 a9 X- ]( \, L  One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.3 J* ~0 R; t# x2 ^; d3 i+ q
  其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。
' J/ [+ |' ?) C# l7 r: n' u  We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.
( Q0 V! E! R9 G  很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。
$ J+ W0 P  }; b# h  2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导
$ _9 D- T! n0 {& M* V+ A3 c  There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.' Z  j5 ~/ E" g9 o% G9 L) x2 A& D5 _
  这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。
) Q# d7 A+ o9 j  It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.0 x; h' u: G( J! {7 r- j
  当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。+ }: L8 w/ c; A! W# o
  According to the surveyor‘s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.1 j. [4 k0 |$ l) n) Q
  根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。
% E  J  k" p$ m& Q- h0 W  Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.
% o0 u2 C% v! v; H6 _  请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。
" |" R) r# Z2 s  We hold the goods at your disposition.
8 K* O4 D8 ?' U& }- ^5 m; h  我们保留货物等候你们处置。
; |, ~' C- t; |4 _! N* H% |  The case was broken and its contents were damaged.
1 m% B) P% P! `: P  箱子破裂,内装货物受损。. w! k* T: |: G9 [
  These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.* {$ U6 H* G2 Z( Q6 R6 {) C/ ~; ~
  你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。
6 G9 c! M7 ]0 C  X8 S5 G  On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.; `. s  _; e' h
  经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。0 [* w8 t, `' b) N) u! Y, T* ^
  When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.2 v: D# o* h1 V
  开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。
/ l: k3 f3 W8 j. b  We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.
: B* L0 p, u0 v: p1 `( f: @  我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 17:15 , Processed in 0.167038 second(s), 21 queries .