QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 68|回复: 0

[国际商务师辅导] 2012年国际商务师考试辅导:外贸函电写作范文(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导6 k0 {( S9 ]; {$ g, g
  To cover the value of goods ordered under our Purchase Confirmation No. ______, an irrevocable L/C (Documentary Credit) No. ______ for US$ ______ has been established by the Bank of China in ______ on ______, 19______ in your favor.2 N! [8 l+ u4 X) J
  有关第______号订购确认书名下货款,兹已委托______中国银行于______月______日开出以贵公司为受益人的不可撤消的第______号跟单信用证,计金额______美元。
* J# r, _; Y9 S- J9 |6 g  Referring to our Contract No. ______, we are glad to advise that we have established the relevant L/C through the Bank of China on today‘s date.
# k, e. [3 P( @/ k8 x/ C" A- w  兹特通知,我们已于今日通过______银行,开立有关我第______号合同的信用证。! I  W% [! F! @3 `" _  ?- x- U1 {* w' u% k
  In compliance with your cable request of ______, 19______, we have amended the relative L/C to allow shipment not later than ______, 19______. We look forward to your advice of shipment in due course.1 o+ {9 k' A: D& y
  根据你19______年______月______日来电要求,我们已修改信用证,准许在19______年______月______日前装运。盼能及时寄来装船通知。& ~, w) f0 W" e& L: {/ ]
  In compliance with the request in your letter of ______, 19______, we have extended the date of shipment in our L/C No.______ for one month, i.e. up to the end of ______, 19______.
$ Q! N" g6 A0 c( g; p1 [* w* J. `  兹按照贵公司19______年______月______日来信要求,已将有关第______号信用证的装运期展延一个月,至19______年______月为止。
8 a4 t  x8 I7 @- V* I, j  As agreed, we are enclosing our draft at 30 days for acceptance by your bankers.% c( s+ V; \' f6 h) [
  根据约定,我们附上一张由你方承兑的30天期票。
5 [; n3 N2 D% C; V( G5 j* Y, I  2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导( `! R/ M* J6 `: l
  We should be most obliged if you would grant us an additional 30 days usance on all payments.# K* e+ q' H% W
  如蒙允许对我们的支付款项多给30天宽限,我们将感激不尽。$ p5 h1 {1 }; l, G& B9 {! K
  The credit to cover your order No. 100 has not yet reached us.8 d- w" r) E& L6 W
  支付贵方100号定单之信用证,本公司尚未收到。
4 X. v% s+ H6 M% _  Your L/C does not agree with our contract.' q! z, `. V) g9 c
  你们的信用证与我们的合同不一致。
( I& v5 ?/ h) y2 Q) [( F  Delete “Transhipment is prohibited” and insert the wording “Partial shipments and transhipment are allowed”。) _/ \/ ]+ Y9 `3 b! X0 Z6 ]2 m* P, z
  删除“不准转船”,加上“允许分装和转船”字样。
* F& `% j9 M3 v( d$ U+ t- [  We have instructed our bank to open an L/C for the amount of this order.
7 G3 t7 ~4 l3 `5 T2 i7 x  我们已通知我方银行按本定单金额开立信用证。7 ~. [/ `. y( _# A9 M, l( n
  Payment is to be effected by letter of credit.- o  l3 z$ u) y2 c4 a
  以信用证方式支付货款。- q! V6 }/ V& c" J2 L8 {& b
  For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable Letter of Credit available by sellers‘ documentary drafts at sight.
# F$ G- h. Z# k4 s9 f4 k  对于出口货款,我们通常采用卖方出具的以即期跟单汇票支付的、不可撤消的信用证支付。; _+ @: g: B; ^* Q
  Please open the relative L/C in our favour.
  V- h$ C! T" n( o( A2 u* R% e  请开立以我方为受益人的有关信用证。/ n' l" R% v  g& E
  You are requested to extend the date of shipment and the validity of the L/C to June 30 and July 15 respectively.
% z- n5 t5 ]% g# R% h4 y# B  要求贵方将装运期和信用证有效期分别展至六月三十日和七月十五日。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 22:31 , Processed in 0.218382 second(s), 21 queries .