立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[国际商务师辅导] 2012年国际商务师考试业务外语辅导:函电用语(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年国际商务师考试课程,全面的了解国际商务师考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年国际商务师考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!; j- ^8 [/ H; L9 H" v
  1)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that……
5 d4 b4 M7 L, V9 W- D: `- {% r  兹欣告你方……
7 ^* m; w: i6 ~+ o8 z4 y5 F  2)We have the pleasure of informing you that……
* p, t0 `) `4 O& p# o7 y( b  兹欣告你方……7 b4 s# r+ m) u8 D
  3)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that……
  o4 s- V& e$ {/ s/ o  兹欣告你方……/ G9 I+ [/ F+ W% ~2 \: u' q
  4)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that……
5 @8 n' _4 D7 Z. L  续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方……
- Z+ {5 i! F9 }3 J1 ~$ {  5)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that……1 D* ^8 K. e3 c: h: ~8 f5 y
  我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告……
0 X$ I  o' Y  o3 S  6)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.
2 Q1 J2 H/ ^& ^8 n4 f( S  我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本。4 C& R1 R1 c* z% |
  7)We learn from Messrs……that you are interested and well experienced in ……business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.$ G0 s. h/ q$ f7 l6 z- r3 N
  我方从……公司获悉,你方对……业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系。2 m. U+ {9 J" a; ^' ^
  8)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.
* K2 [5 K* k/ \$ ^" E2 M  虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆。
3 c. h3 a( r7 I) d# v2 q; U- S  9)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.; I" f, P( }7 B% _! z9 V
  虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利。
  q1 Z. ~7 Y" d- b& ~/ S  10)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.# ~$ H: O/ l# r8 w& b; R' S
  欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。: D6 @3 k  \& _/ h
  11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing……
/ V, t5 d0 }1 ~  很高兴寄你一邮包内装……
0 c0 m9 a+ ?6 c3 F  12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated……& x* [. v- k% e- q/ K) }# W
  欣获你方……月……日来信。0 L& l% C" @" b6 g$ g3 y1 F
  13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of……
5 N- ]$ d3 F! U! K  谢谢你方……月……日来信
; d# U! Z" F/ n6 P( Y( R) r; p  14)We have duly received your letter of ……0 P8 y" h8 p, v1 ?) ^' g
  刚刚收悉你方……月……日来信。
( p6 V$ V9 |  `% k  15)We thank you for your letter of ……contents of which have been noted.
9 s" E% L' C/ ~6 z# Y/ A: l. }0 K  谢谢你方……月……日来信,内容已悉。5 @. Y) p" H: X& ~5 n7 O
  16) Refering to your letter of ……we are pleased to ……( D- K( K# U% n5 u' @
  关于你方……月……日来信,我们很高兴……
8 ^5 z" }1 {0 n  17) Reverting to your letter of ……we wish to say that……! @* O) t( ^1 W5 A: A% ^  a" f/ f
  再洽你方……月……日来信,令通知……  K. I  q; x) J' P" V
  18)In reply to your letter of ……,we……
' m3 z; o* V3 H  W9 ]) j7 n  兹复你方……月……日来函,我方……
8 o# C7 k8 V6 |  u4 g  |  19) We wish to refer to your letter of ……concerning- |% i; V- M3 {5 k) l  s8 E
  现复你方……月……日关于……的来信
1 j  j8 `! Y( Z  N5 a  20) In compliance with the request in your letter of …… we……
% b1 X% ^9 B/ [) W# Y0 @: c' t! k: U  按你方……月……日来函要求,我方……9 Z; \! T' _7 E/ ^
  21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ……, we are pleased to say that……
1 D; S" \( @# h# C! l4 _# s  关于向你方供应……的问题,欣告你方……" T  v+ T9 t% [/ a4 `3 S4 i( z7 o5 s2 Z
  22) Further to our letter of …… we are pleased to ……
$ s  Q( ?8 _# Q" K: Y; ^5 Z  续我方……月……日函,我们很高兴……& W3 i1 Y$ q8 ?3 Q0 _/ c
  23) We received your letter dated…… and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to……+ J* p. J3 k+ Y- Q* o0 @( X3 V
  你方……月……日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地……
5 \7 x' F; F, _, y  24) We thank you for your letter of …… and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.
0 [. P- I) l. T6 C- k" S# w+ V  收到你方……月……日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。
( _5 }$ }$ f( {6 r  25) With reference to your letter of…… addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that……4 A+ {% ~) H( q' X( D$ x, q
  你方……月……日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示……
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 16:42 , Processed in 0.197266 second(s), 21 queries .