立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 101|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:阅读理解精练(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  56. I am 73 years old. I often watch TV in my free time. Of all the programs, I like the news best. Through the TV, I can learn what is happening in our country and in the world. At seven every evening , I always sit in front of the TV.
5 c( ~1 M5 A: y: h- E$ A7 }          57. I am a grandma. I like Chinese traditional opera. From Monday to Thursday, I usually turn on the TV at half past seven. The programs from CCTV7 are my best.8 W9 R7 t0 F* l# Q
          58 . I am a basketball fan. I like playing basketball very much. But I am too busy. So I have to watch it on the TV. Every night, I watch the match till midnight.I am crazy about it , especially NBA
4 Q0 J9 N9 k+ V  C          59. I am a housewife. I do the housework all day, I'd like to watch TV at night. I prefer to see soap operas like 'palace", "meteoric garden" and so on.Because they can make me feel relaxed., t) l( n+ c! R) _* u  S# z
          60. I am the only son in the family. I am in Grade Five. I like cartoons best. I often watch cartoons on the TV after doing the homework.( `+ n/ T6 p& ]1 p( t

. C0 `6 T3 X  U, q  F        ' Q2 b7 Y9 ?% ^

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:41 , Processed in 0.282221 second(s), 21 queries .