立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 171|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:阅读理解精练(12)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第二节:五个同学准备参加演讲比赛,但是他们都遇到了困难。请阅读下面有关如何进行演讲的材料,为每个同学选出能解决他们困难的选项。* w, X2 {" ?( v
          56. Paul: I don't think I can talk fluently because it's difficult for me to remember all the words.
0 X' w& E  w" ^  i# h" _          57. Billy: When I come face to face with the audience, where should my eyes fall upon? Do I have to look front, or look around from time to time?2 `1 B3 H. x' j( @
          58. Amy: When I am talking, I can't help waving my hands, for I think it can help me express wh at I want to say better. But my classmates say I look funny and foolish by doing this.' M0 d; q. `+ @+ {: w( z6 u
          59. Betty: I know that it's not right to speak fast. But I am afraid that I can't finish my talk in the stated time if I speak slowly.4 F3 U" W8 ?, l% h2 t4 q
          60. Tony: How can I communicate with my audience in a betty way?8 J0 _( W4 Z; u* |0 o+ J
          A. Looking at and talking to one person in the audience helps keep you natural, but it feels foolish talking to only one person. Speak to that person as  long as 15 second and then change another one.& [7 v: s8 \, D; j
          B. T he audience have a hard time to understand what they hear. They need your help. Slow down, pause and guide the audience through your talk. Remember that you should help the audience understand what you are saying.
. ~/ O" E9 M% B8 A          C. When you talk, try to be as natural as possible. Don't try to memorize you words and read or recite them to your audience. You can use brief notes to remind you of the important points.9 V. E. c6 ]7 S2 J9 n# s
          D. You should know you and most of the people you talk to are different in many ways. Some of them may not be familiar with what you are talking aobut. Then speak to them on their terms and in their languages.
. ~9 T3 ?% `4 p+ h% s# X          E. Conce ntrate on what you want to say. If you are always paying attention to gestures, you will feel uncomfortable.$ ^4 Y  O7 d0 e& J. _7 x
          F. Pitch you voice slightly lower than norma. Listeners tend to associate fredibility with a relatively deep voice.
/ s1 X: C; M6 D9 g0 @! h6 y         
6 o  r: g  D, Z( c        阅读理解答案:
, N3 S$ _, n" s0 n6 q$ P2 T        CAEBD
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 11:09 , Processed in 0.271931 second(s), 21 queries .