QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 199|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:完形填空精练(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  五、完形填空 (共15小题,计15分)  (原创,文章选自《学习报》). ?( j! ?7 g. x2 s
             The little boy entered the house, unhappy. His mother was  31      cakes in the kitchen. She smiled as she    32      but stopped when she saw his face. "Tyler,    33       happened? Is everything okay?"
, G6 I: O3 p) }: `) U          "Nothing is okay, mom." said the boy, "Today, in our science lesson, Mrs. Green was talking about the   34        .She said that the whole world is getting dirtier and that many animals and plants are dying. She wants us to think of something we can do to help. I thought all the way, but there is  35     I can do to make a difference."; ?' a2 k2 O8 v( H
          "Let me tell you    36     ." the mother said after thinking for a while. "One morning a man was walking down a beach, there he saw thousands of dying starfish covering the beach, they were pushed up by the     37    , and it was too far up for them to make their way back by    38        . The man shook his head as he walked along, 'What a pity! So many starfish will die on the beach.' The man felt very sorry    39      those starfish. He went on walking and just at that time he was    40       to find a boy in front who was throwing the starfish back into the sea as    41   as he could, 'how silly you are! My     42   ,' the man said, 'There          are so many starfish, can you throw all of them back?' The boy didn't stop but kept throwing, ' 43          I can't help them all I can make a difference to this one, and this one, and this one, and this one."
0 a7 O; N' `  E, ]! f- V          "Thinking for a moment, the man    44       to help return the starfish to their home. He smiled and said to himself, 'Sometimes the biggest lesson in life comes from the   45      person.
6 v. i9 ]/ z8 K, @# _            31. A. drinking           B. making            C. selling          D. washing' ~8 A7 G) V& e: e4 i5 j; e
            32. A. turned around       B. turned down        C. turned on        D. turned off: k9 o8 s( X+ \/ k
            33. A. what              B. when              C. where          D. why
% D+ L& X, f) \0 w; n            34. A. air                B. land               C. water          D. environment
) X0 S% x3 q) [. t            35. A. something         B. anything            C. everything       D. nothing6 g. n4 @4 }* p4 U( q/ }+ S
            36. A. a lie              B. a joke               C. a story          D. a truth8 M5 m- ?0 R( k& g
            37. A. wind             B. rain                C. waves           D. sands
0 O4 a) u% @4 W3 H2 h1 F9 O! Y7 R! {            38. A. himself           B. itself               C. ourselves        D. themselves
+ ^+ ~4 T0 c* l: h% P8 l: g1 [            39. A of                B. for                C. from            D. forward; a+ l1 E8 e" g( \, J& `
            40. A. afraid            B. surprised            C. sad             D. angry
8 C  ]+ l( v5 E9 [5 L2 x$ Z' W: R( ?            41. A. slow             B. fast                 C. soon           D. high
: n7 F4 m' F; b7 P: K- o1 r            42. A. father            B.  mother              C. son             D. daughter
# E" H: G& C% G' l            43. A. Or               B. So                 C. Because         D. Though' M& P; X+ x3 y5 V
            44. A. began            B. continued            C. forgot          D. waited& ]& K$ W8 h$ W* F1 _8 {9 E
            45. A shortest           B. tallest               C. smallest         D. biggest8 [, Q" c* |/ ?8 D& C, q5 ]
         3 Y  U& ^! {* f0 i
        答案:
/ ?8 L( p  a: B( V# R8 O+ o        31. B       32.A       33. A      34 D        35. D0 N( b6 w! v0 _; R
        36. C       37.C       38. D      39.B        40. B 1 J& W$ V" |) B+ N) W5 ~; H3 T
        41. B       42.C       43. D      44.A        45. C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 01:44 , Processed in 0.408952 second(s), 21 queries .