QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 130|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:阅读理解精练(20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  B0 E! d/ h6 L% x" P
          When I was younger, bedtime was always my favourite part of the day. Wearing soft pajamas and with Lan, my stuffed monkey, in my arms, I felt no pressure at all.
! z5 W' u+ r+ {/ F. w3 S& _          I named Lan after my uncle when I compared Lan's long arms and legs to his. One night I ran up to Uncle Lan at a family party and told him I had named my monkey after him. His eyebrows wrinkled in confusion, then a chuckle(哈哈笑)escaped his lips. I guess he didn't understand how important it was to me.2 F  }, S" i* T& U
          Even if Uncle Lan didn't think my monkey was special, I certainly did. I dressed him in a white baby nightgown. My mother thought that Lan was the best-dressed stuffed animal in the world. Yes, he was certainly a fashionable creature. The strong cologne(科隆香水)I used on him years ago makes him still smell "pretty".4 f8 R( T. V6 d% l
          For a long time, Lan went everywhere with me. He was my best friend, and I told him everything. But when I turned twelve, I realized I was too old for stuffed animals. I thought people would think I was babyish, so I put him in the cupboard with the rest of my teddy bears and dolls. I begged him to understand why I was doing this, but at the same time I longed to talk to him again.
* s4 S+ l# g( O. Y, C+ L          It took me several years to realize that it was OK to miss Lan. I know now that maturity(成熟)doesn't only mean growing up and taking on more  responsibility. It also means holding on to your childhood and acting young sometimes.6 l# G- x( L* s0 c
          Lan has been with me since I was six years old. Holding him in my arms connects me to my past and my present as I continue to grow and understand myself., J8 R. c  e. j) Z9 n
          46. Which of the following is not true according to the text?" {7 v8 W  @" X  ]% K! c
          A. Bedtime used to be the writer's favourite part of the day because of the stuffed monkey.7 ^0 _; e! x( R) M$ J& }9 f
          B. Uncle Lan liked the stuffed monkey as much as the writer.; a* Z4 s# S% H8 l, J* D
          C. The writer used to carry the monkey with her wherever she went.
8 W. A; S" P" N          D. Years later the writer realized that it was not wrong to miss Monkey Lan.! Z; Z5 r& a/ Q" h3 g  G1 ~- i8 V- J% U
          47. Why did the writer love Monkey Lan deeply?
0 ~! \3 j) [/ c; c' n0 t$ Z2 {          A. He could understand her.    B. He was a fashionable monkey.$ X; D2 L/ H( x$ |
          C. He could talk with her.      D. He was her most honest listener.
3 v! e# K' v* U% U. d/ v6 L: t8 D          48. Why did the writer put the monkey away when he was twelve years old?; v/ F) I7 R$ u0 p9 {
          A.He thought Lan could understand.
. {1 m3 p2 h* j) C- n) A          B.He had some teddy bears and dolls.
- V* W2 j& w  P  Z( F; s          C.He didn't talk to Lan.2 j+ F) Z; j, ~2 J' k
          D.He thought people would think he was babyish.% m1 r  T& Y- }  X% S4 Q
          49. What did the writer believe?# u, L) D" D0 C9 v5 M
          A. keeping stuffed animals is babyish.
! [8 R* N. D1 X: n7 W+ C5 r% @7 t          B. Maturity doesn't mean growing up and taking on more responsibility.: T: \$ s6 s$ H  w" i; `
          C. One should keep to his childhood and act young sometimes even when he has grown up.
( T4 }% [. ~8 o& N          D. Human beings should be kind to animals.! W, o  l! ?: _8 y' A
          50. What can we infer from the text?
- G! Z" Y$ Y/ Q  C% i% A( T$ V/ F" A& R! q          A. The writer is still a teenager.               
0 X5 ^# l( Q" m          B. The writer is now a middle-aged woman.
6 h8 g" D( q; Y  \. g) E- X          C. Monkey Lan got angry for being left alone   
8 B, K% O  u# N  [* \- ^+ e          D. Uncle Lan has a monkey-like face5 K( u! |" j% I
         4 K7 h  b5 E5 ?7 \2 m. m
        阅读理解答案:
) F* n' o5 F# F7 B/ ^        46-50 BDDCA
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:55 , Processed in 0.224233 second(s), 21 queries .