立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 125|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:阅读理解精练(24)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第二节:五个年轻人正各自打算选择不同的交通方式出行。请仔细阅读第56-60题中的个人情况说明和A到F六种交通方式的介绍,选出符合各自要求的最佳选项,其中一项为多余选项。 (改编)7 j  B/ c7 o. m9 d% M) ^
          56. The City Library is in the downtown. Li Fei is planning to write a report about the flood(洪水). He'd like to go to the City Library to look for some information. There is a small bus station near his home.
# i* E7 m, @1 h# M5 J: ~7 I          57. Wang Tao lives in Beijing. He will have three days off next week. He is interested in traveling. So he is going sightseeing in Shanghai. He'd like to get there as soon as possible. He is sure he will have fun in Shanghai.+ q+ _7 E: _  k  ?$ ^% A
          58 .Jin Ling likes taking photos, especially photos of rivers and mountains. She is excited that her parents will take her to the Three Gorges(三峡). She hopes she can take many photos when they are traveling on water.0 ?* S4 q; u/ o
          59. This month Chen Xu will visit her grandparents in her hometown. It is about 1,000 kilometers away. Chen Xu hopes to get there in ten hours. And she will be able to enjoy the sights along the railway.
8 L2 h: T2 z( q" v0 q8 a          60. Zhang Kai is a volunteer in a green group. Tomorrow he is going to listen to a talk in the central park. The park is nearly four kilometers away from his home, and he has decided to choose a way that is good for the environment." V" @  K0 {1 {1 [+ [
        1 x) q, T" |- [

; v6 Q9 g* O& n5 G( p% V7 g        4 N% K; T6 D3 V. t: ?: u1 i+ E
        阅读理解答案:
3 ]' {5 W' K& ]  E% u) P* h" p        CFEDA
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:49 , Processed in 0.269733 second(s), 21 queries .