只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 148|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:完形填空精练(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  五、完形填空(共15小题,计15分)(根据阅读材料改编,题目原创)
  M' {5 k% n0 d5 }8 l          通读下面短文,掌握其大意, 然后在各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中选出一个最佳选项。
4 `! u1 q. W; F% ]; \; d. R( y          Maybe you can't __31__ what a trash hotel is like. But in Rome, Italy, there __32__ a campaign __33__ Save the Beach that has created a hotel out of 12 tons of trash in order __34__ raise awareness(觉悟) of our waste.
  b7 A) N! t, T& x8 X- d* J          Save the Beech is an environmental awareness campaign set up by the makers of Corona Beer. They __35__ all the trash from all the beaches all __36__ Europe. Then they built the special hotel.+ n* d6 I; e8 i& ^" k$ Y
          It is reported that the hotel is__37__ booked. And it is open only for four days here __38__ early June, the same time __39__ World Environment Day. This "trash hotel" is next to the slogan of Save the Beach. This will be the __40__ of our holidays if we do __41__ to protect our beaches." |- N# z, F2 _8 `4 l$ z) v
          The building of the hotel is just __42__ the damage(损坏) we are causing to the sea and the coastline. We live in the time of trash and we are running the risk of __43__ trash ourselves. Do we really want this world?8 Y5 _+ P) Y0 Q6 R$ y9 X: Z
          The Roman trash hotel is just the beginning of supporting healthy, clean __44__ trash-free beaches all across Europe by Save the Beach. Maybe there will be more __45__ ideas in the future. Let's wait and see.
  P( x& K( }% s2 M7 E+ h/ V& u          31. A. read              B. imagine               C. hear               D. find
* X; [2 W" |, p, D& N& a. h* J& ^/ B          32. A. will be        B. is             C. was            D. have8 o3 L9 E" I+ \0 b- \& T2 _/ D
          33. A. called         B. is called        C. calling         D. call. {0 u7 ?4 I- X+ U( f; ]  h! l, h
          34. A. /             B. that            C. to             D. so
$ Q; l- d3 }* g. c  `# a          35. A. looked for     B. saw            C. found          D. collected      8 R& f1 C6 ]+ B1 E; |/ s! u1 g
          36. A. through       B. past            C. cross           D. across# o! e* V6 V( o( g) d
          37. A. full           B. fully           C. fill            D. filled
& u" E3 m4 N/ t, L, j          38. A. in            B. on             C. to             D. at
( D3 u/ e* E; U- I          39. A. like          B. with            C. such as         D. as! i- O4 E# W. f
          40. A. picture        B. future          C. film            D. day
1 y" b# Z0 }( e  O) V4 d& \          41. A. something     B. anything        C. nothing         D. everything) l; B6 z. P* }& m5 u/ E- B& X, O" M
          42. A. said          B. to say           C. showed        D. to show- E0 r6 L6 }0 X* |
          43. A. become       B. became          C. becoming      D. to become) ^' i' o; b% m/ Q8 E; w, S
          44. A. and         B. but              C. or             D. with
) Z. S  u% A, H          45. A. frustrating    B. surprising        C. disappointing    D. embarrassing  E: k0 _4 [  f* c" ~
         * ~/ Q" T* r, _3 E1 x: ?/ |! q
        答案:
- b) S* j9 J+ f& F' y        31—35 BBACD    36---40 DBADB   41—45  CCCAB
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:18 , Processed in 0.153229 second(s), 21 queries .