QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 157|回复: 0

[英语] 中考英语专项突破:阅读理解精练(25)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A
) P" G* f! J7 Y- a          Several months after I was badly hurt in a car accident, my father sent me to a blind school.+ V; j3 D+ r  Y% e1 U
            That morning was the new beginning. I went to this school and I heard lots of children. My new teacher took me to the class where we were taught to write and type in Braille(盲文) . I found it quite difficult., R( b* P; J7 V8 P* i* p5 }# I
            "Hi, sweetheart, how is school going?" asked my father.
9 d0 x, ?: U- u1 `9 Z            "Daddy, I can't do this. I try and try but I just don't get it. I don't know if I am ever going to learn to read Braille. It/s too difficult," I cried.4 [+ [6 c) x7 R) ]: |' z
            Daddy just held me in his arm and said, "Do you remember that we went to the temple which is  on the top of a mountain? When we were climbing the mountain, my legs started aching, I sat down and said, 'I can't see the temple. You can't see it because it is covered with fog. Although you can't see it, I know it is there. I will make sure you will climb up to it.'"
4 ]" M3 w1 A8 B$ }5 b          "That day you showed me that just you can't see something does not mean it is not there. So although climbing the mountain was difficult, I knew I would get to  the top."8 S3 _& W* \/ d# A
          I was cleat what my dad wanted me to understand.9 F8 {- g) d/ `5 n! U3 L( o& J" A
          I went back to school and started with new energy. Very soon I could red.
3 j  f; H& v4 R# ]' o          One of my classmates said, "You are lucky, you know, you have at least seen the world. I have just heard it. I have been told there are many colors in this world but I don't understand what color means."
6 d& h& [; C- x( }/ ?& [% ^) D# O% Y8 b          After listening to her for the first time in two years, I felt lucky. And on that day I learnt that although the light in my eyes is gone, I must see the world with the light in my heart.& x/ l# r3 Q! O
          46. What can we know about the writer?: i7 q7 h+ ?" q9 |8 p
          A. He was born blind.
  |( @1 U3 R- j( I! A( W; O' {5 S) {; F          B. He was sent to a blind school because he wanted to learn Braille." Q% F8 d9 ?2 b& H" s
          C. He couldn't see anything after a car accident.$ Q0 P$ O9 z$ N$ N) N* x
          D. He disliked the new school.$ H1 D8 h$ i/ U
          47. What did the writer think of reading Braille?9 A6 I" p1 B' p: t
          A. It was easy.                          B. It was difficult& ]4 ~/ _3 R2 ?& ]( _1 c  P
          C. It was interesting.                     D. It was boring.( Z( L$ o$ y$ F7 e4 l
          48. What did the writer's dad want him to understand?
. |6 n( g3 G  A( j& c  h+ N          A.    You can't see anything, but it doesn't mean it is not there.
' i. G% M& _7 F4 b' Q7 t( _7 s  g          B.    Climbing the mountain is as easy as learning Braille.
2 x% e+ Q2 Z: m# J9 W# u          C.    Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.$ z. g5 H3 F' ]" v. \* p+ q: Z+ s
          D.    Cheer up! Life is full of choices, so choose to be happy.9 @3 X  n0 v  i2 s" H: Q$ y$ E
          49. One of the writer's classmates thinks he is lucky because the writer____.: t7 b! w3 d. p4 X7 g7 P; [: C0 V
          A.    has once seen the world
( ~+ J. B) W, _1 M5 C3 F/ w, C          B.    spent the least time learning Braille well" ]# A! L# a& q8 Q  {% D
          C.    knew the real meaning of color
# b# z# O  z( X          D.    could tell what the world is like without seeing it
6 ?0 ~- n, c; k$ R6 o3 x          50. What does the last paragraph want to tell us?
3 L5 |+ Y6 R0 G5 }: r5 W          A.    The most beautiful thing in the world must be felt with the heart.# O; M6 t( U" j5 B, h" w, t5 w5 _
          B.    People can't live a happy life unless the can see.# j$ ^- a; N  m+ O( X, o
          C.    The writer will live a healthy life with the light in his heart.8 J5 W+ c. P+ L* K" E# ^! s% p5 k
          D.    The writer's suffering(痛苦) would go away in the wind.
# N1 ~' a3 M4 U, F4 _  J! {         $ s2 ~" q5 d9 w* Z- m2 i5 W) g$ Y
        阅读理解答案:2 t, q8 x9 _0 u: p
        46—50 CBCAC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:46 , Processed in 0.177706 second(s), 21 queries .