QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 164|回复: 0

[英语] 英语指导:完形填空经常用到的短语(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1.With the help of 在~~帮助下 under the leadership / care of 在~~领导/关心下
. T  C% M4 b. I! a9 `          2.be strict with sb. 对~人要求严格 be strict in sth. 对~事要求严格4 q; y$ @4 E* U
          3. at present=at the present time 目前 for the present 暂时
* p, R' `( @9 J; k          4. in the sun/sunshine 在阳光下 under the sun 在世界上4 v; c. f* W8 s6 O
          5. lie in 位于~~之内 lie on 同~~接壤 lie to 位于~~之外
/ U1 _# N8 L& s% R5 Q          6. at least 至少 in the least 丝毫,一点
" H5 Y0 d+ K2 W( T8 b          7. by name 名叫 in the name of 以~~名义. Y4 y" v! l0 Y( c) J( i2 v
          8. in the air 空中,在流传 on the air 播出4 X/ ^& Y9 n7 X; }7 ?7 z
          9. in the way 挡路,障碍,用~~方法 in a way 在某点上,在某种程度上get one’s own way to do 随心所欲 give
8 W7 d) R( Z$ \& B  G1 v* t  h/ n          way 让步,屈服 lose one’s way 迷路 by the way 顺便说一下 on one’s way to 在去~~的路上 Come this3 x5 l2 a4 }) K
          way 这边走
# [; t" H' V. U& K          10. at the corner 在拐角处(外角)in the corner 在角落里(内角)8 E8 f( {/ R) y, Y& Z
          on the corner 在角落上(外角上)+ `8 N. M" i, N% k2 Z2 c* e) k# E/ M
          11. judge by / from 根据~~来判断 judge for oneself 由某人自己来判断 12. at the end (of)
5 D& R) ?. s! [$ Z/ P- m% s& p          在~~结束时 at the beginning of 在~~开始时 at the back of 在~~背后,支持 at the age of ~~岁时 at. a3 A" U$ N  y
          the foot of 在~~脚下 at the bottom of 在~~底部 at the top of 在~~顶上 at/on the edge of9 L6 _! ~+ p+ Q5 g
          在~~边上
2 ^' ~- Y! |0 k1 }& d/ C: o          13. in the course of 在~~过程中 in the eyes of 从~~观点看来,在~~眼里 in the face of
5 Y+ a9 q$ m! M0 @8 v( ~          面对~,尽管,纵使 in the middle of 在~中间 in the end =at last=finally 最后+ V: m. L! a% z! N4 d
          14. on the eve of 在~~前夕 on the side of 在~~一边6 u: m" O8 z$ h  T- [5 S1 r
          15. after a time = after some time 过一段时间后 for a time = for some time 一时,有一段时间; G& c) i1 ^( P$ ?0 t
          16. behind time 迟到,过期 behind the times 落在时代后面
3 U9 z1 r" i( l  K/ X$ r' C          17. at no time 决不 in no time 立即,马上
5 A1 N5 }$ ]: j          18. at one time = once time 曾经 at a time = each time 每次 at times = sometimes 有时$ C. ]9 `! r4 h4 Q; r% l
          at all times 经常,一直,始终 at the same time 同时 at the time 在~~的时候 by the time 到~~的时候0 R8 \2 l" m/ R; J. u/ j6 X
          19. for a moment 一会儿 for the moment 暂时 at the moment 当时5 u# O+ \( [5 [6 A  d% N% ?
          the moment /minute /instance 正当~~一刹那
9 g5 R" x( \9 m& I  I          20. once or twice 一两次 more than once 不止一次 once more 重新,又 once upon a time 从前8 W) _% p# R/ H& J/ ?1 z
          once in a while 偶尔6 W- k3 a8 q9 @9 `! N9 _* W
          点击查看原帖及参与讨论
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:56 , Processed in 0.750739 second(s), 21 queries .