只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 195|回复: 0

[英语] 2010年四川达州中考英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-10 10:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2010年四川达州中考英语作文范文4 |* n& B4 d5 i- p$ m' G' H

, \/ s: {8 a5 \          (2010四川达州 书面表达,满分10分)5 i5 V, d/ U* S& Y: S& i1 c; I

" S! O" E2 Q. |& O, R- D          76.网络正逐渐走进我们的生活,而其利弊也都不同程度地显现了出来。请以Advantages and Disadvantages of the Internet 为题,写一篇80字左右的短文。6 }2 E7 s1 ?, {% P9 a
          [  I! l. v& V. G. r
          提示:可以从read news, e-mail, chat, study, play games, see the pictures or films even the unhealthy ones等方面加以评论。7 ^% E8 a) |# \! p3 J

1 ?, i+ B& H& C; ~          要求:1. 要有表明自己观点的句子。
, v) Y: ], m5 m6 W        / i( ]! @8 k2 Z) D- u  k
          2. 书写工整,句式规范,条理清楚,标点符号使用正确。
* ?7 t  G' Z# u6 `       
: m" k; c% k  k: s          3. 短文中应包括提示内容,可适当发挥,但不能出现真实的人名、地名。                                            ; j* T% `5 K* d7 p2 X
          One possible version:     ! L' t9 a! p) G
        6 [4 C! S+ h7 m- T! r
          Advantages and Disadvantages of the Internet
& i, j' `: @- n- t! t        2 ?8 u7 E  w6 b7 S% {
          Internet is now coming into our life. It brings us not only a lot of convenience , happiness but also troubles. Some students use Internet as a tool to study. They look up the meanings of the words, a translated form of a sentence, the background of an event or a story , the information of a company or a famous person, etc. They also read news or send e-mails through it. Internet helps them learn more and study well.
- N: \  H9 A* J; ^& m0 ]0 N% b       
& K( {8 b0 q) Q5 }          On the other hand, some students play games, chat with friends , see the pictures or films even the unhealthy ones on the Internet the whole day. They are not interested in their subjects. It's very dangerous for them!   # I) i4 d% A4 j/ T
        # u$ A2 e6 h; Z, x( [
          The Internet's advantages and disadvantages are shown clearly to us. I think we should make good use of it and stay away from the unhealthy websites.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 10:41 , Processed in 0.284840 second(s), 21 queries .