QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 270|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年同等学力申硕英语写作中常用的句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
同等学力申硕英语考试写作中,一般开头与结尾是非常关键的,另外就是每一段的第一句话也很重要,起始段常用句型如下:6 d6 E2 }- T0 W# c
1. When it comes to the access to WTO (Internet surfing / private schools /e-business / high rate of unemployment / China‘s football / recycling / widespread corruption /。。.),most people believe that.。。 but other people argue that.。。
, l9 W. w9 x# k4 }  k2. As far as recycling (family planning / environment protection / adult education) is concerned, there is still much room for improvement.
- w1 {1 C+ \6 Q$ s$ I5 ]3. Currently, there is a widespread concern over drug abuse (high unemployment rate / wildlife extinction / environmental pollution /organized crime / widespread corruption / energy crisis / water shortages / traffic jams / increasing traffic accidents / 。。.)。
8 T; A: s, v8 z# A# L; E4. Different people have different attitudes towards private cars / high unemployment rate / Internet surfing /private schools / state monopoly of telecommunication / urbanization / stock.。。 Some are in favor of.。。 while others are against.。。5 z- N" F$ O- n) Z( P# U
5. Now people in significant numbers are beginning to realize that
- ]: a! y+ |* p  q0 }+ c6. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / 。。.) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance / …)
8 |; ]: G+ T5 G! I! I5 @+ W0 \7. Faced with.。。, quite a few people argue that.。, but other people conceive differently.; s; i- Q9 }4 [, \$ e: E0 \* q
8. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / 。。.) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance
3 Q4 ^) Y7 `% f- C' t5 e$ K9. With the growing popularity of Internet surfing (computers / cars / mobile phones/ pagers / PDP television / 。。.) in China, the quality of our lives is improving for the better.
/ J9 w. F1 K7 N3 u10.People’s opinions about …… vary from person to person. Some people say that ……To them,……
2 d/ O. \& Z/ O7 T11. There are different opinions among people as to……Some people suggest that ……
) F" W$ q; Q3 {0 H) S# T5 R12. .It goes without saying that.。。 不言而喻…' c* S" \7 G, \8 o5 b" ?
13. It can be said with certainty that.。。. 可以肯定的说…% j7 g' l8 _9 V1 ?
14. What calls for special attention is that.。。需要特别注意的是…; G# _! `  n( X8 ~& O
15. There‘s no denying the fact that.。。毫无疑问,无可否认…
, H$ y: }. e, A& S推荐阅读:
5 r* J2 Y5 d, T/ k在职研究生报考条件专题
2 G4 r7 S+ }9 v0 k+ W1 [同等学力申硕报考专题2 A/ Q, z1 P6 x2 c- u( ]2 M: J! J0 r
同等学力申硕考试热点问题汇总专题
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 17:24 , Processed in 0.170708 second(s), 21 queries .