QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 903|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年同等学力申硕考试英语写作常用句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年同等学力申硕时间是5月27日,同等学力申硕科目是外语和综合,今天启文在职研究生招生信息网为大家介绍同等学力申硕英语写作中起始段常用句型:
  f. B2 {+ y& L+ C( S8 I1. When it comes to the access to WTO (Internet surfing / private schools /e-business / high rate of unemployment / China‘s football / recycling / widespread corruption /。。.), most people believe that.。。 but other people argue that.。。7 r: N( i0 p! h1 D
2. As far as recycling (family planning / environment protection / adult education) is concerned, there is still much room for improvement.7 w: Z; S, ^3 q  U9 Z9 h
3. Currently, there is a widespread concern over drug abuse (high unemployment rate / wildlife extinction / environmental pollution /organized crime / widespread corruption / energy crisis / water shortages / traffic jams / increasing traffic accidents / 。。.)。
7 A% P3 n2 B" J6 W  C7 V, r- D" q4. Different people have different attitudes towards private cars / high unemployment rate / Internet surfing /private schools / state monopoly of telecommunication / urbanization / stock.。。 Some are in favor of.。。 while others are against.。。
$ i) o( `2 [% ~! U& r( [9 W+ R  g5. Now people in significant numbers are beginning to realize that, Q$ E/ i! b- Q: z7 A. d. @' ?6 L# c
6. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / 。。.) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance / …)
- B& w* K. ?6 i8 r4 Q# D7. Faced with.。。, quite a few people argue that.。, but other people conceive differently.
% e* ?& N/ B  q! F$ \$ ~3 {, k/ q8. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / 。。.) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance
: A+ {  ~+ P' t- z$ b; n1 n/ Q# p) b/ h9. With the growing popularity of Internet surfing (computers / cars / mobile phones/ pagers / PDP television / 。。.) in China, the quality of our lives is improving for the better.
  j- b6 q3 ~# F- X, l* A10.People’s opinions about …… vary from person to person. Some people say that ……To them,……
+ g2 y2 _5 j- |, E, D+ b11. There are different opinions among people as to……Some people suggest that ……: |3 w: C5 l$ g* u
12. .It goes without saying that.。。 不言而喻…
1 R3 A4 S, u2 z+ ~; [13. It can be said with certainty that.。。. 可以必定的说…
7 n$ T' E* a0 d* e+ \: F; }14. What calls for special attention is that.。。需要出格注重的是…
& s& I, ^1 S0 g3 U- u/ m15. There‘s no denying the fact that.。。毫无疑问,无能否认…; i/ n( \! E! a& z( L0 c4 `  I
推荐阅读:2 z; E0 X0 q3 c2 R
在职研究生报考条件专题
3 c! E+ L! ]$ d& Q同等学力申硕报考专题
+ `6 t. k9 y. C' F# }$ L; _同等学力申硕考试热点问题汇总专题
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:36 , Processed in 0.225138 second(s), 21 queries .