扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 148|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年同等学力申硕考试英语辅导一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年同等学力申硕时间是5月27日,同等学力申硕科目是外语和综合,今天启文在职研究生招生信息网为大家介绍英语写作中的常用句型:
; e# X4 C& ?( M: l" K2 @第一部分:写作中常用的句型
6 _2 K7 [) ?& i& _' Z0 E一、肇端段常用句型7 f" r- N' \; |5 O0 v9 T- M
1. When it comes to the access to WTO (Internet surfing / private schools /e-business / high rate of unemployment / China´s football / recycling / widespread corruption /...), most people believe that... but other people argue that...0 D7 }+ r* b' i7 e4 V9 C
2. As far as recycling (family planning / environment protection / adult education) is concerned, there is still much room for improvement.+ D% d" V2 o* P, D8 w9 |" e
3. Currently, there is a widespread concern over drug abuse (high unemployment rate / wildlife extinction / environmental pollution /organized crime / widespread corruption / energy crisis / water shortages / traffic jams / increasing traffic accidents / ...).
# h* v9 S& m8 L8 B  c# i6 w! I4. Different people have different attitudes towards private cars / high unemployment rate / Internet surfing /private schools / state monopoly of telecommunication / urbanization / stock... Some are in favor of... while others are against...
3 t: G) }! @, `5. Now people in significant numbers are beginning to realize that
( F& M! N( K, g/ c" l6. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / ...) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance / …)
: a; t" l" b; i" y9 T7. Faced with..., quite a few people argue that.., but other people conceive differently.; u5 i# P+ ~/ o; d& ]
8. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / ...) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance  U8 k/ {% g$ K4 T6 }3 p/ p
9. With the growing popularity of Internet surfing (computers / cars / mobile phones/ pagers / PDP television / ...) in China, the quality of our lives is improving for the better.
! U$ y, y) b) G" V10.People´s opinions about …… vary from person to person. Some people say that ……To them,……
1 P  `( o6 i5 Q2 `) W+ t5 z* [11. There are different opinions among people as to……Some people suggest that ……. a/ {3 T0 v+ K% X# z6 C) n7 ]
12. .It goes without saying that... 不言而喻…
8 n  A2 O9 C9 S0 j( e13. It can be said with certainty that.... 可以必定的说…: \, f# ]) F2 |- ]9 f- {' s
14. What calls for special attention is that...需要出格注重的是…
4 W3 c5 S8 k" m15. There´s no denying the fact that...毫无疑问,无能否认…
0 j: [8 E+ z  G, p$ {, m推荐阅读:8 U# ^4 H* D/ y1 Z4 A
在职研究生报考条件专题
6 B2 c$ H$ X) Z3 x6 f# S同等学力申硕报考专题
) X) c3 V6 Q: Q! u8 f. D同等学力申硕考试热点问题汇总专题
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:09 , Processed in 0.247993 second(s), 21 queries .