立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 92|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 同等学力申硕英语作文龙头小佳句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
同等学力在职研究生英语复习备考中,作文写作可以说是我们参加同等学力申请硕士学位考试的最好、最易的题分点,下面是中国在职研究生招生信息网归纳总结出的一部分英语作文龙头小佳句,各位同等学力考生可作参考。
, n' w3 {1 p8 V4 s2 d一、起始段常用句型
; W3 l( X+ v1 x1. When it comes to the access to WTO (Internet surfing / private schools /e-business / high rate of unemployment / China´s football / recycling / widespread corruption /…), most people believe that… but other people argue that…8 g# O! i+ c& G7 _: ]6 ^
2. As far as recycling (family planning / environment protection / adult education) is concerned, there is still much room for improvement.
; d4 F9 q; S& D0 L/ s3. Currently, there is a widespread concern over drug abuse (high unemployment rate / wildlife extinction / environmental pollution /organized crime / widespread corruption / energy crisis / water shortages / traffic jams / increasing traffic accidents / …)。
. n7 U: N0 ]5 d* S2 s, ~: F- d4. Different people have different attitudes towards private cars / high unemployment rate / Internet surfing /private schools / state monopoly of telecommunication / urbanization / stock… Some are in favor of… while others are against…/ K! a+ B# B0 a9 W2 |* p
5. Now people in significant numbers are beginning to realize that+ s! t2 M2 C7 X% I/ _
6. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / …) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance / …)
) N" U1 O- m& Z- q7. Faced with…, quite a few people argue that, but other people conceive differently.
7 m8 I, N6 m' m8. With the (rapid) development of science and technology (market economy / electronic industry / information industry / higher education / …) an increasing number of people come to realize that (knowledge is power / a weak nation has no international prestige / education is of vital importance
- O8 k; c& q. n# o, _9. With the growing popularity of Internet surfing (computers / cars / mobile phones/ pagers / PDP television / …) in China, the quality of our lives is improving for the better." ]8 I$ \6 h" {0 M; D8 Q& A
10.People´s opinions about …… vary from person to person. Some people say that ……To them,……6 P( h5 ]3 U2 h+ {1 z, n
11. There are different opinions among people as to……Some people suggest that ……  ~( |, m$ M- M; b$ f- Q" O. S
12. .It goes without saying that… 不言而喻…
; }9 t% _6 [! o& m- T13. It can be said with certainty that… 可以肯定的说…( v& _* R$ j6 E1 B" G$ Z
14. What calls for special attention is that…需要特别注意的是…
# t5 k; l/ q" h0 m15. There´s no denying the fact that…毫无疑问,无可否认…* |: X" r' B/ w& G" _
推荐阅读:5 [) |3 y+ U& p/ S+ i6 [0 S; h1 H
同等学力申硕日语由“気(き)”组成的惯用词
7 `1 [) T3 u: _6 ~同等学力申硕日语考试试题结构分析9 m7 q4 y9 O& Y1 l
同等学力德语翻译练习-德译汉
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 08:55 , Processed in 0.228168 second(s), 21 queries .