QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 115|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 同等学力申硕考试-常见英语作文模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、 比较型作文
  U4 i' y# a) `  yNowadays, the influence of_____ proves to be profound. And there has been a very controversial debate as to whether or not _______. The answer may vary from person to person. Some people are in favor of _A__. On the other hand, the rest have strong attitude toward _B__. As for me, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons.
- }! P7 C; z% \/ ]8 O, ~First of all ______. Secondly_______. Finally_______. Despite many obvious advantages of _B __, it is not without its problem. _B __ can not be compared with other means of transportation such as plane and train for speed and comfort.; t, ]) R. m8 W/ ^6 h8 ^" P
From what has been discussed above, we are able to safely draw the conclusion that the advantages of _B far outweigh its disadvantages and _B will still play extremely important role in modern society.8 Z4 h1 c, f( ^, D9 @% Z
二、利弊型作文
0 U6 ^# |5 A# `5 }" d' {+ P! lRecently the issue of whether or not______(讨论话题) has been in the limelight and has aroused wide concern in the public. There are two major arguments that can be made for_________. For one thing, __________can bring ____ to_____________(优点一)。 For another, it is widely hold that people usually ____when ________________________________(优点二)。
; m# B% z5 z3 R- W$ v* |8 V& l( j! yBut we must not lose sight of the fact that there are also drawbacks to_____, among which are ___(列举缺点)。 For instance, it can be _____to ______(举例说明)。 In addition, many people find it ____(形容词)to ________(第二个缺点)
( g0 z4 A0 F3 M5 c5 j2 g" wWhen asked to __________, I tend to _________. This is because I ________(原因一)。 Furthermore, ____________(原因二)。 Finally, ________(原因三)。& m9 ?+ K4 e# C
三、说明原因型作文
& K$ ]5 ]( W" x! Z; U- ]Nowadays ,there are more and more ______A(代表一种现象)in some big cities . It is estimated that______(用具体数据说明该现象) Why have there been so many A ?
: o# @' o/ B# p9 GMaybe the reasons can be listed as follows. The first one is that_____(原因一) .Besides, _____________(原因二) . The third reason is _________( 原因三)。To sum up ,the main cause of A is due to _______( 指出主要原因) ., u* H& i1 w4 R5 l
It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing,________ (解决建议一)。On the other hand ,_______(解决建议二)。 All these measures will certainly reduce the number of A.* m& r, K5 e0 ?$ a% _" G
推荐阅读:* D' Q" R9 }7 x8 l
同等学力申硕备考五十个必读的经典句式# B9 Q0 f0 D, n4 Y7 X' S9 @
中国研究生招生信息网:给出你最好的英语表达
- f+ `1 k1 o1 L" ?8 ]同等学力申硕英语历年高频词汇汇总
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 17:06 , Processed in 0.197577 second(s), 21 queries .