QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 149|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 同等学力申硕英语考试经济生活类作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-3 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
经济生活类作文:
3 V: Q) D" r$ p5 A1. Directions: In this part, you are to write an essay of about 200 words within 30 minutes on developing tourism. Your essay should be based on the OUTLINE below.
* a0 E' }; i2 G2 _1.  目前的状况( `* L0 Q* y8 [  w! e- p
2.  发展旅游业的好处
3 c, [+ t$ Y" \  Q' T3.   由此而产生的问题! c" e' A3 ^6 ~8 v; X7 }2 B$ V2 s. S
范文
2 D! g2 \$ U" Q% J8 n" H" MTourism, a smokeless industry, is developing rapidly in China. With the reform and opening –up policy being carried out, thousands upon thousands of foreign visitors are crowding into our country. They are eager to see this old mysterious land with a splendid culture of more than 5, 000 years.
9 P* F: A) w9 H7 B1 e% STourism as a form of enterprise brings China a lot of benefits. In the first place, it is financially beneficial to the economic development of China. Tourism is one of the most important channels to obtain foreign currencies. In the second place, tourism enables the Chinese people to know more about the outside world. On the other hand, the foreigners who have visited China are deeply impressed by the latest developments of out country and the friendliness and hospitality of our people. It is clear that tourism contributes a great deal to the friendship and mutual understanding between the Chinese people and people all over the world.
2 e( }. w+ q* p. |& _: }& aEverything, however, has two sides. Tourism gives rise to a number of problems. For instance, it becomes a burden to our inefficient transportation system. Besides, the living standard of the average Chinese is still not high enough to be able to afford the expenses. Therefore, there are still a lot of obstacles hindering the expansion of tourism in our country.1 [! Y# C; u( w
2. Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topicFor a Better Understanding between Parent and Child. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline below:/ [4 R2 a' |: F
1. Present situation: lack of communication between parent and child% g! b7 w& Q6 k, J
2. Possible reasons:
( j: t6 r# c1 F( _& J1) Different likes and dislikes;2) Misunderstanding;3) Others/ i  I3 _  S, [4 o; k- ]
3. Suggestions:
2 y+ o3 E: h) Z; b1) For parents;2) For children5 j, f2 K/ l, ^" t
范文
5 V" T& W! Y/ y5 p' fFor a Better Understanding between Parent and Child
3 v2 k) M6 q( q+ o  w3 D( X9 x4 ~Nowadays there is often a lack of understanding between parent and child. Parents often consider their children´s behaviors “irrational”,while the children are always complaining about their parents´ not understanding them. Consequently, the so-called generation gap comes into being.
+ }' F" B  Y: @" vIn my opinion, there are several reasons responsible for the situation. First, it is most natural for the two generations to have different likes and dislikes since they grow up in different times and environments. Second, their understanding of the world and methods of thinking are also different from each other, which is likely to cause misunderstandings. If both parents and children become more reasonable and tolerant, will there be so many quarrels and conflicts? Last but not least, nowadays, in most cases both parents and children are too busy to have enough time to exchange ideas with each other.2 W4 [( h3 u4 ]( u  D
In order to improve their relation, parents and children make joint efforts. Parents should be patient enough so as to listen to their children. The children should respect their parents, whose suggestions, although hard to follow at the beginning, always prove to be beneficial and valuable. Only in this way can parents and children achieve better understanding.# P) I; A* x. G) {
3. Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: What Is Success? Your composition must be based on the information given in the outline below.
4 K  u- V. q/ O" HOutline:
1 `- E% _* }! ]/ B1. Different opinions on success
4 r3 h% A6 y% R; O4 @2. Ways to achieve success1 `: b3 g7 n5 C9 B! l% `! L
3. My view on success9 f, I& a( I+ ?6 I& W: A( p, E
范文1 H1 K# @2 B# h7 X- c3 o
What Is Success?  @; t& R2 c0 W" r5 b, o
What is success? Different people hold views on this question. Some think that one is successful if he can make a great deal of money. Others argue that success means holding an important government post. Still others believe that whoever has got high academic title is successful. It is clear that there are quite different opinions on success.
9 Q( K& R& g# d$ |( iIn order to become successful, you should first of all be both perseverant and hardworking. You should always keep in mind that perseverance is the mother of success and industry is the key to it. In addition, you should pay great attention to your work method. It is necessary for you to sum up your experience constantly and improve the efficiency of your work. Finally, it is important for you to get along well with your co-workers, care for each other and help each other.4 x9 b& f7 ^) _
In my opinion, success means achieving brilliant results in one´s work, that is, making outstanding contributions to the development of the country and bringing happiness to the people.! r1 `% j% t) b+ h# l8 W% u- p
4. Directions: In this part, you are to written an essay more than 150 words within 30 minutes under the title of the Importance of Confidence. Your essay should be based on the information given in the outline below
# J7 L: t: H5 J& ]& A  IOutline:( ~# ?4 p  U- J$ B# k
1. Importance of confidence5 N% k, T& `6 T& X( P+ v* E
2. Reasons for lack of confidence
1 ^! q. q2 D. c# ~1 w3. Necessity to build up confidence
8 H& T8 {) b* t范文
1 l) Z8 t6 |2 z" R& _6 P/ ?Importance of Confidence: N0 ~. q6 i% r
Whatever one does, one should do it with confidence. If one has no confidence, there is little possibility that one can achieve anything when faced with hardships. This truth seems to be self-evident. In reality, however, we do see a lot of people who always complain that they lack the ability to do something or that their difficulties are too great to overcome.
+ [5 e8 X! ^2 p9 sWhy do some people often feel frustrated even though they are capable of doing something? I think there are two main reasons. In the first place, these people don´t have a correct estimate of themselves. Secondly, there is another possibility that they exaggerate the difficulties.
& E# x8 N, B& x* X" Q8 [In my opinion, one should build up faith in oneself as long as he has a right attitude towards his own ability. We should neither underestimate nor overestimate our ability As a proverb says, “Where there is a will, there is a way.” With confidence we can certainly cope with any task we are faced with.
, \- m4 M9 W, d2 \' ^  m5. Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Where to Live — In the City or the Country? Your composition must be based on the information given in the outline below.
& j) S" k2 S+ C8 S1 n1、Conveniences of the city, B8 `. [& A% M
2、Attractions of the country* \+ ~* k. q: }- e0 S3 l
3、Disadvantages of both+ D1 E) r- k0 L; v3 k  X5 t
4、My preference! _0 f9 P8 ]9 D1 G1 k& ]3 ?) z
范文- v+ X( J" A2 V! \* r) P  b' o
Where to Live — In the City or the Country?
* T) l' D- R/ Z, F) tMany people appreciate the conveniences of the city. They can take less time to go to work because of the shorter distance and better transportation. They can enjoy themselves in restaurants, theaters and shopping malls. They can also get more information, better health care and better education.. p! y' S3 N0 Y3 b" l
Also country life has many attractions. Fresh air, beautiful scenery, and singing birds will enable people to have a quieter and healthier life. Far from large crowds of people here and there, we will be able to have a better mood and concentrate on what we are doing.
/ `4 u9 T, u2 t/ nHowever, both have their own disadvantages. Living in the city, people are likely to suffer heavy traffic, poor housing, air pollution and noises, while in the country; life will not be so convenient as in the city.9 \1 L) `  }8 F3 [5 y9 b( c
As far as I am concerned, I prefer living in the country. I have been living in a big city for many years, and fed up with all the noises, which are a big annoyance both during the day and at night. It is my wish to live a peaceful, healthy and relaxing life in the country.# _8 x* \  _: Q, f
6.Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Private CarYour composition must be based on the information given in the outline below.
6 b' z9 y9 T( h. E: O1 _1) Advantages of owning a private car.
/ H" s- r" {! C7 `3 ^# U2) Disadvantages of owning a private car.+ z* g7 h' ?3 [! h0 N, p
3) Should it be necessary to enlarge the private car market? Why or why not?/ U( }; v: l$ G4 U: Z
范文9 G2 @  t5 U- I, e
Nowadays, can any Chinese enjoy the luxury of owning a private car? If you can afford it, having a car of your own means no more traveling to work on crowded buses or subway trains, and you can drop off the children at school by the way. Moreover, it also means that you can enjoy the weekends and holidays better, because with a car you can go to places where the regular buses and trains do not go, and so you can find a quiet scenic spot with no crowds.
, {: P* W& N; XHowever, there are drawbacks to owning a car. For one thing, with the increase in car ownership in recent years, the roads are becoming more and more crowded, often making the journey to work more of a nightmare than a dream. For another, it is not cheap to run a car, as the prices of gasoline and repairs are constantly rising, not to mention the prices you have to pay for a license and insurance coverage.
$ C" P- E6 x# j. H& rHaving considered both sides of the argument, I have come to the conclusion that the advantages of owning a car outweigh the disadvantages. Therefore, it seems to me that China should increase its output of automobiles and enlarge the private car market. The result would be that cars would become cheaper, while at the same time the extra demand would encourage the auto industry to produce more efficient and family-oriented vehicles.
/ A) K# J. \; B1 t& y! \Income Gap8 A9 l, D* S, A. X% k  T9 s# l
There has been a heated discussion over the growing income gap now. Some people hold that the gap is natural because it reflects different contributions that different people make in their work In their view, those people with high income work hard and long. Besides, these people bring high efficiency, and create more wealth. Accordingly, they deserve high pay.; }  h0 I* w3 I/ r  e
On the other hand, there are always some people who view this gap negatively. They believe that a lot of crimes happen as a result of this income gap. Some people make so little from their work that they risk taking criminal acts to get rich. In fact, experts have long found out that most cases of crime are directly related to low income. There is another point to back up a negative view against income gap. For most people, income gap may destroy the satisfaction that they obtain from work.- Z) P% p( p9 Z, d" r) q9 o
As anything has two sides, so does the problem of income gap. Personally, I believe that this gap may motivate people to compete better in job market. When this gap is growing too wide, however, our government should make some policies to get rid of its negative consequences.
% E7 B) L' W2 O* z# K* ~Career or Family: which is more important?% ?/ v3 f, I. [9 y  E0 H/ x
When asked about their opinion of career and family, people always respond differently. Some people deem it more important to pursue their career, while there are always other people who argue that family should be the number one in one´s life.: Y: Z6 j* ]; F8 {4 S# k
It goes without any question that career plays a key role in our life. In the very first place, career can give us an aim to live on. Without career, much of our living time will be certainly wasted. What´s more, career can provide us with a means to live on. Most of the people earn their income from a job. On the other hand, family is also an indispensable part of life, as many people will admit. Family is always regarded as a place where we can escape from troubles in life. In addition, we can obtain a sense of belonging to from family. Without it, anyone will feel lonely and desperate.
6 s; ~5 s/ [2 Z* `* ]In my opinion, career and family are not in opposition to each other. Rather, they can enhance each other so that one´s life can become better and better. Therefore, it´s not a choice between right and wrong, but one between ideal and practical./ c) ~! `' b/ E5 s0 L7 w5 g
Advertisement
9 j1 \# b+ z! k  TAdvertisement has become wide spread nowadays. When we turn on the radio, or TV, or read a newspaper or a magazine, undoubtedly we find a lot of advertisement. When we walk on the streets, all kinds of roadside advertisements force their way into our sight. No one can avoid coming across advertisement in everyday life.+ U) Z/ A. L- Z6 f1 j( P1 ~# Z
Advertisement does have certain advantages. Through advertising, manufacturers and sellers can introduce their products to the market and consumers can discover what products are available. Advertisement makes selling and buying easy. It helps people and promotes production.
. f6 C; r8 W" E; D4 |4 X5 KHowever, some people think it differently. They take advertisement as deceitful tricks. They think that advertisement takes people in by boasting, cheating, and intrudes people´s consciousness and subconsciousness so much that people lose their ability to make reasonable decisions. In spite of these different opinions, advertisements are with us and are growing into the business.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 21:44 , Processed in 0.632790 second(s), 21 queries .