立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 113|回复: 0

[英语] 考研英语语法:掌握连接词,理清句子关系

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-20 22:31:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  连接词的作用不容忽视,词虽简单常见,但是却串联起了一个个句子,让句与句之间的关系不同,或因果相连,或意思更进一步……
" h0 N/ q7 u. v& c
$ ^) |" h# f, r' Y! v8 S% c3 s# i  下面我们从从句的角度了解下连接词:) E  c* ~- z# K9 p' h
2 o1 ^# \/ e6 x2 q) ~
  1.名词性从句
3 |6 u4 Y0 P7 h1 L- n  关系代词:what,who,whom,which
6 I1 Y# C) q1 a& i7 w! I* n  关系连词:that,when,where,how
' c  B! R2 Q1 y9 F4 m: G1 L; W6 o6 K! w2 r  J, b7 `1 V. A
  2.形容性从句  _) U1 c$ G4 ?) u8 F; P" E, \
  关系代词:that,who,whom,whose, which,as
; S; X( T( g* V- f1 M" I3 q  关系连词:where,when,why,how6 f) ^! L6 H/ a; i! I0 J

% W- z3 v0 T4 L# l2 U  r  3.副词性从句
: Z( g/ X- _7 W3 s. X+ q, f( x$ O  k                        状语从句类型            常用连接词            特殊连接词                            时间状语从句            when,while,as,before,since,till,6 x2 C8 K3 g3 y  o9 Z
            until, as soon as            ①一些时间名词:the moment, the instant, the minute, the day, next time, every time
; s; K9 E! J" \- R" O/ z            ②一些副词:instantly,immediately,directly1 d, M+ j' V1 c) ~/ u" n+ b+ _
            ③固定搭配的连词:no sooner...than, hardly...when,scarcely...when                            地点状语从句            when            wherever, anywhere, everywhere                            原因状语从句            because,as, for, since            seeing that, considering that, now that,given that, in that, in as much as, in so much as                            目的状语从句            so that, in order that, that            lest, for fear that, in case, in the hope that, on purpose that, for the purpose that, to the end that                            结果状语从句            so...that, so that, such...that            such that, to the degree that, to the extent that, to such a degree that, to such an extent that                            条件状语从句            if, unless            suppose, supposing, providing, provided(特别关注:supposed, provide不用作条件从句的连词), on condition that, so long as, as long as                            让步状语从句            although, though, even though, even if             while(一般用在句首), as(用于倒装结构),whatever, whoever, whichever, however, whenever, wherever, whether...or..., as+adj.+as+主谓结构(句首)                            比较状语从句            as, than            the more...,the more...;just as..., so...;A is to B what/as C is to D; no more...than; not A so much as B/not so much A as B                            方式状语从句            as, the way
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 12:11 , Processed in 0.209336 second(s), 21 queries .