QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 202|回复: 0

[综合] 2012年跟单员英语常用句子十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-25 12:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1、因生产方法改良,故以低价格报价  
- e& f# s8 U" |) M8 n1 P# l  Improved production methods allows us to offer you all our products at prices considerably below last year’s.  , F# V- ?9 z3 ]# ?  R! I6 M
  You will note from the attached price list that reduction of up to 20% have been achieved.  . A- A2 r0 s7 r- l. l# h! [8 @* Z
  2、预期涨价,建议对方趁早订货  
4 ]% _, ?% A* i% z$ Z  You will be interested to hear that we can offer a further supply of the best classical furnitures previously supplied to you at the lowest price.  
" ?6 @# W# I3 N( v+ a2 ^6 g- {  With the increase of the prices which becomes conspicuous this year, the next consignment will be much dearer, so we recommend you take prompt advantage of this offer.  
1 c; d3 e* s' }( C0 `  3、提供比其它公司便宜的报价  - Z; _& M& P$ y/ a/ p2 V
  You will see from the details of the new prices enclosed that all our products are now 2% lower than our usual price.  
% `9 G9 }: h( y  As our prices are quoted CIF Jilong, you will agree that they are below those of our competitors.  
4 F* t6 T, V4 R$ d) }2 L1 t  4、提供特别优惠报价  ; p; `7 w# a$ ^) m7 G
  In order that all of our customers may enjoy the advantage, we are offering a special offer of a 10% discount on all our products to our customers for only a month.  
$ p6 F9 N0 {/ [  We suggest that you take advantage of this offer and make a large order.  
2 d4 D+ ~$ ^5 [  5、因库存不多而提供特别报价  
7 a+ Y% j+ j7 |; Q; Q6 w  We are pleased to make an offer for this commodity subject to prior sale since it is our final stock and is now out of production.  : b) D2 ]+ E* X9 o. f. G" U
  It will be very marketable. It is of excellent quanlity and this is the lowest price offered to our customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 04:54 , Processed in 0.244089 second(s), 21 queries .