只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 185|回复: 0

[综合] 2012跟单员口语英语学习:接受索赔

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-25 12:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
接受索赔(Acceptance of Claims): T! H/ G  e6 N
句型1:to accept (entertain) a claim 接受索赔
0 p& z# z& n6 h; t" G, T" Q例:我们遗憾地得知你方关于货物质量的意见,并准备接受索赔要求。' E. |8 F5 y+ B9 W& o- s, H1 ^
We are sorry to learn of your complaints about the quality of the goods and are prepared to accept your claim.  J- N/ @+ b8 y9 m* B
句型2:in settlement of 解决+ A! V( W1 X% D
例1.经调查此事,我们发现由于包装时箱号搞错而确实出现差错,现已安排立即运送替换货品以解决你方索赔要求。
$ r: o4 X& m6 ]On going into the matter we find that a mistake was indeed made in the packing through a confusion of numbers, and we have arranged for the replacement goods to be dispatched to you at once in settlement of your claim.
6 `$ ^" s- f% s  H例2.虽然出货样与手边之原样相同,但我们仍愿意作出让步,减价10%以解决此争端。
; v  h' b6 K" r  O! I" r0 U8 aThough we find no difference between the shipping sample and the original sample in our hands, we will meet you half way by offering a discount of 10% in settlement of the dispute.
5 l0 {4 F% H$ ^) M % v: K) i; E0 ~( ^# f6 _+ I& A
句型3.to be liable for…对负责
. z' P- X2 u2 u& j& c例:根据合同规定,我方对货物的损坏不负有责任,但是由于和你方的长期贸易关系,我们愿给2%的额外折扣。
3 f! f) }6 t) \2 M9 [+ vAccording to the contract stipulations, we are not liable for the damage. But in view of our long business relation with you, we agree to the extra 2% discount on this occasion.% N/ o0 V2 b/ w: E" D4 Y
4.拒绝索赔(Rejection of Claims) 6 U4 T9 B( B3 g1 ^& v
句型1.to be without foundation 没有根据
" Q) Z( G+ ?$ N/ K  ]3 I例:很遗憾我们不能受理你方索赔,它没有任何根据。+ g. X; w0 _7 Z; y
We regret we cannot entertain your claim, which is without any foundation.& j9 b' q' U* ]# B6 ]4 X6 A+ O3 \
句型2.to refer sth. to sb. 提交某人处理某事: x, B) g, ^0 `, ~7 a, g
例1.由于此批货已办理保险,你可以将此事提交保险公司或其在你地的代理人处理。; D$ U1 z2 L+ l
As the goods have been insured, you may refer the matter to the insurance company or their agents at your end.4 n/ h9 a8 b, P& u" b0 `  ]0 C
例2.由于轮船公司对货物的损坏负责,我们的意见是你方应将索赔提交他们处理。
' \$ E' R9 d& \( I% EAs the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to them for settlement.9 v& L0 f/ q2 [* R) @5 h3 H
8 ~- {" I* L& x# O% t" e
句型3:to repudiate one’s liability for sth.    拒绝对某事负责 2 W# u9 {1 M- z8 Q+ i+ Y& J
例:由于缺乏证据,我们拒绝对你方索赔负责。1 a" o( Y' H7 t0 i- g% |: s
We must repudiate our liability for the claim on account of lack of evidence.
1 k8 K9 @' t/ W) |. ?9 t句型4.to settle by arbitration      通过仲裁来解决
9 ]/ W9 N8 q7 b6 L+ @例:这是我们所能做到的最大让步。如你方不同意接受我方建议,我们将通过仲裁来解决。  q: r. }! M. [% K
This is the maximum concession we can afford. Should you not agree to accept our proposal, we would like to settle by arbitration.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 21:21 , Processed in 0.184988 second(s), 21 queries .