QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[考试试题] 微软认证模拟试题:SQLServer考题[4]

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
微软认证模拟试题:SQLServer考题[4]
) ?5 t( [$ c) N9 n- g  Fou do to ensure the restore: (Choose all that apply)
! t* N  \9 W( Z6 q* [3 A; `A. Make a full backup5 k. _" @* k4 b' x5 H0 ~  B6 R7 L  p
B. Make a differential backup) b5 {: r+ O, x- n
C. Backup the transaction log with the default options
# _3 h7 y, z3 q3 M- rD. Backup the transaction log with truncate only
3 G& z: t! Q; ]& s: ]Answer: A, D7 t+ F+ A+ `1 [3 i* c( i
The engine manufacturing application records data about all the engines that are manufactured at your plant, the database contains approximately 500 Million records and is approximately 50GB in size. The database increases by 1000 records per day. You want to accomplish the following goals:/ ]: a$ ^  H/ G  D% R
1. Minimize the time required to recover the database" V$ a: y) `# L
2. Provide the ability to recover the database to a specific time) a! v1 U+ U6 j# j5 e
3. Minimize the number of transaction logs that need to be during recovery( k! I( c1 k: ?2 `4 X* T( [
4. Minimize the time required to backup the database
  H' ]2 l2 Z+ h% J7 lYou take the following actions:1. Schedule a full database backup of the entire database to occur every Sunday at AM 1:00 2. Schedule transaction log backup to occur every day at P.M Which result or results do these action produce? ( Choose all that apply )$ d1 J* M, \! O7 s* ^4 l
A. The time required to recover the database is minimized) Q5 j4 {$ `7 |" u+ S
B. The database can be recovered to a specific time.
" @. c" V3 ^3 y% p; Q5 gC. The number of transaction logs that need to be applied during recovery is minimized% ~# N6 s4 {& g( _
D. The time required to backup the database is minimized
+ q) `. G  u8 |0 n. r) {( LAnswer: B, D
" t9 Z) W8 ~7 X9 \- N  gYou check the free space on a log file and run a BACKUP LOG WITH NO_LOG on a database that is a publisher for transactional replication. You check the free space after running this command and note that free space has not changed. What is the most likely reason that free space has not changed?) ]( ?& }/ \/ o% E) U8 K
A. The distributor database is full1 a; f- k! |8 d3 |/ |5 K
B. Log reader agent has stopped9 T3 ^. P2 D! ^
Answer: B
. h) x, S9 s7 p( R4 d# B: lYou have 2 tables, T1 & T2, GI should be able to update T1, G2 should be only able to select from T1 and third group G3 able t
1 `/ u0 Q2 T% xo select and update on T2. The question is how manyapplication roles do you need?5 f* ?8 M* b8 n: v& b4 s  s# S
Answer: 3
) T( J/ e$ E" m& Z  B3 p( l" vSales representatives use portable computers. They need to implement replication scenario so that the sales representatives can enter the orders. You want to minimize network traffic:
& U! x: @- o$ z8 l" \A. Transactional
' L; W. v4 V) m6 dB. Snapshot with Pull
+ D- Z3 t6 l! |! h0 P" BC. Snapshot With push
9 k0 i: t$ i; I# S# ~; }, _: l1 WD. Merge2 x& Y( G( G/ s7 j1 d* ~" f
Answer:B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:48 , Processed in 0.169701 second(s), 21 queries .