QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 125|回复: 0

[考试试题] 微软认证模拟试题:SQLServer考题[3]

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
微软认证模拟试题:SQLServer考题[3] / x( t% S4 A, v5 u
on the same logical drive. You do not want the Full Text indexing to use more than 25% of the available drive space because you want to allow space for dynamic expansion of the data files. You want to be able to remotely monitor the amount of space in use by the catalogs. How should you remotely monitor the space usage with a minimum number of additional administrative steps?
. I( \) f/ ]8 r4 e, {A. Use the windows NT Performance Monitor to connect to the Server and to monitor the size of the Microsoft Search catalog* N4 [( _+ U' S4 G/ M
B. Create a scheduled job to regularly monitor the size of the Full Text indexes and send the result to your E-MAIL address
. g/ I) c' h, |1 z* Y! iC. Create a batch file to monitor the size of Full Text indexes and send the result to you viaNetwork Message. Use the Windows NT Scheduler Service to schedule the batch file to run- B" c9 j# F( w6 W5 R, ^$ Z
regularly$ ~, m. q# `' r. }
D. Create a batch file to monitor the size of the Full Text indexes and send the result to you via Network Message. Create a scheduled job to run the batch file regularly.4 \& m% \6 M0 s
Answer: A) I0 S/ a; ^  g  A* _2 O7 Y
You are a SQL Server 7.0 system administrator for you company. To provide users with Full Text search capabilities, you create a Full Text catalog and enable Full Text indexing for specific tables in a database. From your Windows NT Workstation computer, you want to remotely monitor the size of the Full Text catalog on Windows NT server computer that is running SQL Server. Which of the following tools is the most convenient to use for monitor the Full Text catalog?9 R$ \3 D" [! t4 |
A. Performance Monitor1 n$ H, H! V6 A! C- W
B. Query Analyzer
5 o+ i; S- h9 d- w: xC. The SP_MONITOR system stored procedure
) `# W* G3 s9 @* D' b# ^D. SQL Server Profiler.
' @; p4 |4 v9 k1 M$ Q. G" rAnswer: A
. [0 q" o! K, }, ^9 a4 Y* S! t( yNotice: To obtain real-time information about the size of a specific full-text catalog, you can continuously monitor the appropriate instance of the Microsoft search Indexer Catalogs You load a lot data into your database, then you find that the space for log is almost full, how can y
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:52 , Processed in 0.246424 second(s), 21 queries .