立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 133|回复: 0

[考试试题] 微软认证:70-059TCP/IP4.0试题回顾(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
person one:     One question is: You want to estimate the elapse time during transfer a file from Unix box to your NT server by FTP and want to identify the path. Which two utilities should be used?
0 N& q2 |5 X& _) ]! W' ~6 @0 t3 o2 J& ^2 \2 M- W
    1) net.mon and tracert 2) per.mon and tracert. the others are bogus. One question is: You configured your laptop as DHCP client. After you reboot it, you found that the IP address was leased. You assumed that DHCP server sent a DHCPNACK message to your laptop. From which utility can you confirm that such a message was sent?
4 ]8 ?9 _' Y1 i- \5 d/ x, y7 I' {
    1) netstat 2) DHCP manager 3) net.mon 4) Performance.mon
- P( X, R& l8 W& [
! o7 \0 X. @) R2 j    One question is drop and place. You should know the following order: 1) Ping 127.0.0.1 2) Ping your own IP 3) Ping gateway IP 4) Ping remote server IP
- A% e$ @$ u: w/ E4 a( Y: k* H# B) ~. ~0 t& V0 o0 Y5 F, ~
    I got 2 questions about "subnet".
# y# Z8 t3 ~( s9 p9 n" D6 {( j
: _5 j8 b. b! t7 z: S  J6 X    One question is: Giving you a diagram. There are two subnets. One subnet B, wksA can t talk to server on the same subnet. Why? Please check other dump submission. 6 [# A! Z7 k1 K. M; L
9 j' x% b. m; B
     One question is: Giving you your router address, subnet mask. Ask you what is the valid IP address? 1 @9 x7 y6 G5 F$ D7 m2 c
/ O  _% B# ]7 q( F" E
    I got 4 questions about scenario. All are easy and can be found from this site. But it seems that the solutions have a bit change. - [; p$ v4 L9 ^6 A* p( v
( N# j) I/ E0 r) o2 Y
    One question: Kevin wants to install 3 network cards in server and make it as DHCP server. Required options are all windows-based computer on different subnets can obtain IP... The solutions: Install 3 network cards and their driver, assign one IP for each network card. Enable IP forwarding.... * _5 B2 p9 U6 ?2 y( s% }

n+ j4 q4 b0 t3 U- O/ V! t3 y6 W    Since it mentioned that the differnt IP address is assigned to different NIC, what about subnet mask? I choose D, do not meet required options. Please think it over. 0 F! m' \- c- k# Q& `
$ E& r* [& g! `2 t4 W% Z
    Study your book hard. This braindump site is very very useful. Also study it hard. The test is not difficult.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:20 , Processed in 0.264852 second(s), 21 queries .