立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012年微软认证考试测试重点思考题及答案33

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. under windows nt, what command would you use if you wanted to trace a packet from its source host to a destination host? a. tracertb. route
/ K1 E/ s! Q+ d6 z9 t/ yc. nbtstat7 q! M$ z" N) d$ J& b- Z$ W6 ^
d. ipconfig
" O* ^4 H" O+ S. C# y' xthe tracert utility is microsoft's own, used to trace a packet from its source ( your computer ) to a destination host ( a remote computer ).0 Q: |; Z$ {, z) J7 y
question 2. if you wanted to display all entries in the arp cache, which of the following utilities would you use?   A7 U8 a( c- I1 H
a . arp - g
# [( z0 N! f5 eb. arp - e
8 A4 h8 P, G1 a0 B  }c. arp - d- z" f" m, d" A0 `0 e/ h
d. arp - s
* d. q9 M; f6 ]2 b. R3 Y- B4 D, tto display all entries in the arp ( address resolution protocol ) cache, you would use the arp utility with the -g or - a switch. they are the same thing. to get the answer type 'arp /?' at the command prompt. $ @: I" ~4 i6 Z, U5 {; |4 w9 f  g
arp ( address resolution protocol ) is used to obtain hardware ( mac = media access control ) addresses for communications with a destination host.8 u* ^  r$ M8 w) m
question 3. you notice that the subnet mask is 0.0.0.0 on your windows nt computer while using the ipconfig utility at the command prompt to check for ip address configuration. what does it mean when the ipconfig utility displays a subnet mask of 0.0.0.0?
" h0 ?3 Z1 F- T- x1 Fa. the default gateway on your computer does not match the default gateway of the network.
! G4 l+ D! H0 x* Z9 H6 k/ J) V+ B4 `7 |b. your computer has the same subnet mask as another computer on the network.
. b/ G+ ]5 S0 Q2 F# ec. your computer does not have the correct ip address class specified for it.- D: E* T) D/ Z) I  y( a! X
d. your computer has the same ip address as another computer on the network.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:09 , Processed in 0.260555 second(s), 21 queries .