QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 132|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012年微软认证考试测试重点思考题及答案39

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
5.you take the following actions:  
- |0 P9 K0 q9 a* h4 u0 {! Xq install the ris image on a windows 2000 professional computer named computer1.  1 Y1 u4 T% C4 J/ Z" j
q install the upgraded applications on computer1.  6 U6 ~+ ?: E# P4 k6 L7 R
q change the network name of computer1 to %dmi_serial_num%.  3 B) m9 I8 d0 X. H- C, F  O
q run riprep.exe on cmoputer1 to load the ris image to the ris server.  # i6 W+ D* [8 Q: G# N1 c
q start all windows 2000 professional computers and load the ris image from the ris server.  5 W2 r& {; D) o3 _, K
which result or results are produced? (choose all that apply)  
5 l0 L- ~) C8 S7 Na. an unattended installation of all applications is performed.  
) v5 T" b& s. s: K" @( p; q( a1 \6 eb. existing user environments are maintained.  
* o0 F7 F) |3 ]( ^6 o+ oc. the network names of all computers are changed to match their asset tags.  
/ h# q2 q2 Z, |1 y+ l5 R6 h8 ~3 Md. the ris image and upgraded applications are enabled as they are added to the network.  2 F! _+ ]- [" F
answer:a,d  
1 i' {' @  D- r, a  s3 h( m5 y6. you use the english (us) edition of windows 2000 professional and are writing documentation with text in both english and spanish on your 16 bit character-based word processing application. you complete the english portion of the documentation and install the spanish language group using regional options in the control panel. however, you cannot use spanish within your word processor. what should you do?  2 N+ h+ |( E# ~' t
a. close the word processor and save the document. select spanish from the locale indicator on the taskbar and restart the word processor.  ' }" z; r# f% r% k' l  n
b. install the spanish version of windows 2000 professional and reconfigure language settings.  1 X) \% p( N! T' W& g4 d
c. change language preference from english to spanish within the word processing program.  
& B# D9 ^! q; z8 `& U1 i3 ud. close the word processor and save the document. log off and log back on to the computer. restart the word processing program and select spanish from the locale indicator on the taskbar.  
; {! a( @) x4 ?% G) Z3 x1 yanswer:a  
1 _6 Y+ q. r% s) |' i* q# t  M+ @4 @
" d/ m, w  U. G$ P" q" R  ~ 6. 安NT WS 无网卡, 但需配置协议.
+ l. F! w& j1 }7 M3 T* h: v! R2 G3 t% Z2 A  R& W, }6 Z0 k
    A. select MS loopback adpatic, binding 协议到网卡.
6 y; z* w+ P$ ^) y8 E1 W. ?! {9 t+ C% Z2 ^2 M
    C. select generic NE 2000, ignore any error.0 F/ W+ [# d) P
9 w, V% l$ m! n9 I- M
    答案:C. f( F) l( T' z: l

; U+ Z7 E! W: Z" z! T3 ^' v    7. 装了不对的网卡 driver, 出现blank blue screen without text., l( ]) v0 N( B
6 j. N5 u/ x3 u
    A. Restore registry using ER disk.# R: K: u" s5 E" j' m+ B& |
8 m7 v( M+ }2 ]8 m4 z5 G
    B. using last known good.
8 ?1 `8 j& v' |$ X* Q
+ ?% E  R& {7 S* x* ]( |5 }    答案:B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:43 , Processed in 0.167541 second(s), 21 queries .