立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012微软认证考试习题:企业技术篇3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9. You Windows NT Server network uses the single master domain  model.The master domain contains seven domain controllers and 2,000 user accounts. Using Performance Monitor,you determine that the PDC is being overloaded with synchronization to the BDCs.   
( r9 V) f/ c6 r) i' uWhat should you do to reduce the load on the PDC?   
2 e& l2 x" ^$ A- f! m6 n; ^) C   A. Add a new BDC to the domain.   8 i" n* K/ V# ?* q; [4 ]
   B. Stop the Net Logon service on the PDC.   
" ]  u+ c8 c' ]1 J( c- u# n   C. Increase the Pulse registry entry on the PDC.   
& B9 F* i, |4 E; P! J; K" [9 X* d   D. Increase the Pulse Concurrency registry entry on PDC.   
/ n+ O0 N9 ]. h$ k2 ?: b" b   Answer:C
$ |# |  o) G% t; G10. You are running Windows NT Server 4.0 Network monitor on the Windows NT Server computer that functions as the DNS,DHCP,and WINS server for the network. All computers on the network use TCP/IP with DHCP,DNS,and WINS.You capture 1,200 packets.   " x* q9 A' T- C/ Q; m: P2 i
How should you configure the display filter to view only the packets pertaining to the assignment of IP addresses?   / r/ o& j8 m" b
   A. Protocol==SMB   
5 w: V9 ~- B" [1 C0 K$ M   B. Protocol==DHCP   
, l" ~" f$ V; m+ ]2 F0 J3 c   C. Protocol==BROWSER   
) D7 F  S6 k! F  n7 w) m   D. *NETBIOS Multicast(ETHERNET)*ANY   * G# S3 Y* Z/ D" R5 t+ b8 x: ~- ?1 n
   Answer:B
- s  j, L8 A: z# X0 f$ v2 p+ q) ]2 b7 u$ L; p7 B* M
11. You are administrratoor of a Windows NT Server computer named Techs.Techs has an intel Pentium 133-MHz processor,32 MB of RAM,and 2-GB  SCSI hard disk.Techs functions as a file-and-print server for 115 client computers.   
1 a1 _* I/ T$ e; Z8 [
8 S; J& m) r& e' V, ]4 `1 R# E6 ]Users of client computers have recently started reporting slow reponse times when they access files located on Techs.You run Performance Monitor and gather the following average statistics.   
0 K* K& P. L( T  Computer:\\TECHS   . @* t- |  r% A) d9 n
   Object:Processor        o   . x/ g& k' Y6 w6 S& @/ J
    %Processor Time      80.835   $ \5 b, w8 l% }$ L
   Object:Memory   
9 m6 ~+ t/ c9 C; v8 U3 O    Pages/sec        101.155   , z  Q4 H) U! @3 a$ ]; t% [( n8 V
   Object:Server   
7 K7 w9 t- z$ U  E8 U, d. Z  g$ K    Bytes Total/sec    84364.461     U9 q4 Z7 u5 `% P3 O- ?! B
   Object:PhysicalDisk       o   
8 I; N3 J$ [5 H    %disk Time       100.000   
+ i, ], H8 f  L& d, ^2 jWhat should you do Techs to provider the greatest increase in performance?   + f8 l% a# e6 C% l) ?' j8 N
   A. Upgrade the processor.   
( H" ?* C; h2 t2 W6 \7 L+ [   B. Upgrade RAM to 64 MB   8 T, ^) t1 f  C2 I! O
   C. Upgrade Techs to a multiprocessor system.   
5 f( {9 q, D& w& j6 c+ |   D. Implement a stripe set with parity.   
5 }, x1 [& M% e   Answer:B   
( [0 a% {+ F; _1 D" x8 T
* B" S, }$ [, J9 f1 p12. you are using an accounting application to print checks.The printer jams in the middle of the print job.The accounting application will allow you to reprint the checks.You turn off the printer and clear the jammed checks.   
; ~+ J6 k- ~% w" b/ uWhat should you to do in Print Manager to complete printing this batch of checks ?  
9 v- h" L  ]  M8 q7 H9 P   A.Se  lect Resume from the Printer menu.   ! X7 O2 X1 q6 C! H% z7 H- V
   B.Select Resume from the Document menu.   4 U6 O2 W- [! g0 ?/ Z+ O7 n
   C.Select Restart from the Document menu.   ( B/ L5 c8 \, Y5 S
   D.Select Pause Printing from the Printer menu,and then resume printing.   $ {6 y" t2 |5 L. B" b& o
   Answer:B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:14 , Processed in 0.188184 second(s), 21 queries .