QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 182|回复: 1

[考试试题] 2012微软认证考试习题:企业技术篇2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
5. Situation:    - W) i- B) j# s4 {- C
  You company has a Windows NT Server network. The brokers at your firm each have laptop computers with Windows NT Workstation installed.You are developing a solution to improve network security.    / g2 @" l$ R; a7 u3 c" `
  Required results:   
# F$ E1 _) }) P" y  Allow the brokers at your firm remote access to the network from any location.   
# k, K0 Z! J% g/ D0 k9 X; I9 e  |  Prevent all user accounts other than the brokers user accounts from remotely accessing the network.      e0 z( C0 T- u8 b) \
  Optional desired results:   
! [) W0 ?( y  `$ d, }5 N8 o& @  Implement a method to protect passwords while they are transmitted.    2 P% }: W: r/ P9 t* H) Q' I, T: W
  Implement a method to protect the date while it s being transmitted.   
+ @3 V" }/ S1 S( S  Proposed solution:   
, \4 j+ S2 ^6 J1 u% p  Require passwords with a minimum length of eight characters for all users, and force passwords to be changed every 40 days.    * [/ g/ h  T9 m) u6 \
  Install RAS on one of the Windows NT Server computers on the network.   
2 x  w4 b& a+ d0 [7 t  Configure RAS security to allow&n  only the brokers to dail remotely to require Microsoft encrypted authentication,and to require data  encryption.   
& r1 s5 `# G; G: l% P$ E6 A  Configure RAS callback security to use a user-defined telephone number.   
- y% F0 `; c2 n6 x2 O4 e, L  B     ! U5 }1 q* O1 P' @
  Which results does the proposed solution produce?   
; _! p% v8 m* E) L     ' a: i" L) ]# c( c# H6 T  v
  A. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces both of optional desired results.   
" I5 U& j- e' y4 D! O8 @6 x  B. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces only one of optional desired results.   
0 g0 N( R5 i% A- x+ k% D. x  C. the proposed solution produces the required results but does not produce either of optional desired results.    . U) A# x6 @* v8 y/ O; [
  D. the proposed solution does not produce the required results.    3 V+ V7 D% n0 T3 w$ y
    Answer:D   
+ T. z; ?9 |' H6 R2 I, _; q: D3 P5 q4 w9 e6 M
3 B, I6 L$ M+ {' S, z
6.  Situation:    - v- L2 f+ |8 \
  you receive reports from users of client computers in London that logon attempts and boot times are every slow ,and that browsing the network is unacceptably slow. Users of client computers in Mexico City do not report any problems with network performance.    2 F8 d2 ~8 b; {5 t! f4 A7 j& ^
  Required result:    ! p# x8 R) k* S* A
  Increase the network performance in London to the same levels as in Mexico City.   
6 C) J9 W' y% W" O3 C: K/ K  Optional desired r  esults:   
$ ~  |; k9 d/ n; I3 ?  Reduce WINS traffic over the 56-Kbps link.    , w6 o4 f, o2 n0 _0 l  u$ X5 [; N1 m
  Reduce DHCP traffic over the 56-Kbps link.    9 G. Y: T$ e3 h% |8 x, b7 w
  Maintain the same level of name resolution services while minimizing replication traffic over the 56-Kbps link.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:23 | 显示全部楼层

2012微软认证考试习题:企业技术篇2

Reduce logon validation traffic over the 56-Kbps link.   
9 `9 C. c- T0 y6 V  i9 @  Proposed solution:    # v  v2 s+ e* c3 M9 o: C2 N
  Reinstall the Windows NT Server in London as a BDC.   
0 c  t, s! t1 h+ p7 t- z  Add WINS and DHCP to the Windows NT Server computer in London.   
/ T$ C, l7 Q  N0 J  U' \/ K- U  Configure all client computers in London to use the London WINS  server.    1 X; |! x; d* D9 e, f
  Configure the replicationGovernor registry entry on the BDC to 25 percent.    ! x& Q3 X- V1 ?0 G) y6 |
  Configure the two WINS servers as pull partners only.    8 S) ~0 a" Y3 R. X4 k
    Which rsults does the proposed solution produce?   
$ l  M  H5 t# O9 Q  A. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces all of the optional desired results.    2 i" I( n0 n: g6 F9 ^7 }3 p# A* d/ g9 O
  B. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces two of the optional desired results.    , D( |( Q8 i% j, v7 r- T
  C. the proposed solution produces the required results but does    not produce any of the optional desired  results.   
  b6 l! x$ r# p: w+ z4 u6 L4 F  D. the proposed solution does not produce the required results.   
3 s& ]2 Z6 Y0 A0 Y" A+ T  \   Answer:A   
" H3 I! T' l. x! Z/ C* ]$ X! [7 ~& }8 Y, i" Y9 j7 D
7. Users report slow reponse times from one of the servers on your Windows NT  Server network. This server acts as a file-and print server. You suspect very high utilization on one of the disk drives.   
' _" B. S4 l# F
9 r, J5 k3 w  L   Which action providers the most information for determining which disk partition has the highest utilization?    8 u% \; `3 c0 ~, _" t" a
   A.In Performance Monitor,view the LogicalDisk object.    : ~0 W. F0 \% Q6 Y* P
   B.In Performance Monitor,view the Paging File object.    5 C  j7 q( r  Y% F
   C.In Performance Monitor,view the Servercounter for the Thread object.   
1 R9 _; G' g7 l' {9 s2 d: A, U   D.Use the Diskperf utility to analyze the activity occurring on a per-file basis.    6 f7 _8 n/ U- o6 Q' h3 I% I" q* {
   Answer:A  ! U. |7 i) F2 V/ f7 n* x0 I3 V
   5 c* j- b+ \$ ?9 g4 K
8. You receive a report that one subnet on you Windows NT Server network is experiencing a large amount of broadcast traffic.Which tool should you use to determine which computers are generating the most traffic?    7 m% @5 U" D+ N. b8 _
   A.Response Probe   
, I: R5 j4 j  L# M# N) e% \% q   B.Performance Monitor    - z1 [7 b' Z. d) A" Q7 d2 s
   C.Windows NT Diagnostics   
* H. b* |4 y& }, x   D.Windows NT Server 4.0 Network Monitor   
/ f, j( ?+ S3 y( L   Answer:D   </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:55 , Processed in 0.159906 second(s), 23 queries .