立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 115|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012微软认证考试习题:企业技术篇1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. You transfer all of the user accounts,and files from a NetWare server to Windows NT Server computer. You want all computers that previously were able to access the NetWare server to be able to access the Windows NT Server computer.     `8 Q7 q3 x0 q% o) N$ F3 ^; t3 E
  What must you do?   ( X) l8 s3 |+ y' `
  A. Install a Microsoft redirector on each client computer.   
, p) h9 u$ ~3 H9 g* d& [* X- D! r  B. Install Client Server for NetWare on each client computer.   
- f7 I6 l2 Q5 h1 l/ _$ k  C. Install FTP server software on the Windows NT Server computer.   % i/ T: T- Z+ g. x
  D. Install Gateway(and client) Services for NetWare on the Windows NTServer computer.     c( v& k7 g  o- m& R, F, l1 g
    Answer: A   
: g' l: |$ C6 i: l: P( V
2 h! O) ]7 u  p* t2. you TCP/IP network has two subnets. You install a Windows NT Server computer that will function as a router connecting the two subnets.You want DHCP client computers on one suubnet to be able to access a DHCP server on the other subnet.   + ]8 z" }( ]- n7 m5 K! P1 s8 E
Which additional service must you install on the Windows NT Server computer?   
! V9 H% r. {  p% ]# H    A. SAP Agent   
: V# M0 I1 T; P" H4 E+ ^    B. DHCP Relay Agent   ' M% w: z; N- L! _& n0 y: H" q# V
    C. RIP for inte  rnet Protocol   
' c2 S! S( K! T. ]: B    D. RIP for NWLink IPX/SPX Compatible Transpoort   # D3 C# k" |. z- T5 |. q9 ?- Y" M
    Answer: B   0 ^! E. M2 Y) s  C# r

2 U4 L$ k9 v, T5 X3. Your organization provides World Wide Web Services for 10 different companies. Each company has a registered domain name. You want to creat a seperate Web site for each company on a single Windows NT Server computer that has Microsoft internet information Server installed.   ( T& T% \8 j2 U) x6 l
What should you do to accomplish this ?(Choose two.)   
0 G. D! o3 V7 F* e! w! j5 t2 F; O    A. Assign multiple IP addresses to the Windows NT Serveer computer s network adapter.   ; H$ z3 M; W) a. `3 L2 [
    B. Assign the same IP address to each company s domain name on a DNS server.   
$ M$ O' W1 |3 ?' O" j    C. Assign a separate IP address to each company s WWW folder.   
# J: D9 f0 u$ L* [    D. Use WINS to Assign an IP address to a NetBOIS computer name. Map the computer name to each company s WWW folder.   + x9 e% b, }9 [+ a* m
    Answer: A C   
! j: J! O# L  `) w! |: g+ d  M1 i& \- U+ W* i
4.  Situation:   
: F% O8 G5 J; i# v  B5 K  You company has a Windows NT Server network. The brokers at your firm each have laptop computers with Windows NT Workstation installed.You are developing a solution to improve network security.   
: f! g# V' F  f+ S3 Z  Required results:   8 ]) z9 c! v0 R0 b
  Allow the brokers at&  nbsp;your firm remote access to the network from any location.   " r" `/ J  Y6 h" _. h. |' H
Prevent all user accounts other than the brokers user accounts from remotely accessing the network.  
# A3 F: z$ M# d% K* \  Optional desired results:   
' |  p5 b+ ]" k! k$ d. e  h  Implement a method to protect passwords while they are transmitted.   
8 c0 ^4 ~" a& {7 D0 O2 o  Implement a method to protect the data while it s being transmitted.  * R7 W7 m+ D3 q( s! t2 h: `" m$ D
Proposed solution:   0 @. E" a9 j$ a! {) }& b
  Require passwords with a minimum length of eight characters for all users, and force passwords to be changed every 40 days.   ! e1 D0 ?; }& i" D
Install RAS on one of the Windows NT Server computers on the network.   
) {$ }8 G  g- a0 N1 t$ V  Configure RAS security to allow only the brokers to dail remotely and to allow any authentication method.   
/ D( u0 S4 T0 T% c! CInstall a hardware-based security host between the RAS server and the modems.   
& J* _9 e3 I6 x5 U  Which results does the proposed solution produce?   
1 |; R7 t: `! x9 c! D  A. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces oth of optional desired results.   - e: E! d! V6 ~1 Z; P3 G* C
  B. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces nly one of optional desired results.   
0 E8 q  _) H9 B  f( W! i( S: |  C. the&  proposed solution produces the required results but does ot produce either of optional desired results.   * P% }$ z) h. ^( V5 r2 s% b) C
  D. the proposed solution does not produce the required results.   
& V3 A% s; P( q/ r$ o' o    Answer: C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:47 , Processed in 0.496936 second(s), 21 queries .