立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 139|回复: 1

[考试试题] 2012微软认证考试习题:企业技术篇4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
13. Your Windows NT Server computer is configure with six SCSI hard disks.One hard disk is the system disk,and the other five are configured as a stripe set with parity.   
# G5 F4 m; ^( Q, a2 z' PAfter a power outage,your server reboots,and you discover that two of the five hard disks in the stripe set wiyh parity have failed.You replace both failed hard disks.    * U+ U0 h+ m/ G; [! l
What else should you do to recover from the hard disk failure?   
6 A2 X$ K. D6 I+ TA.Regenerate the stripe set with parity by using Disk Administrator.    $ R7 `/ d% k7 q' G; l  g8 h
B.Wait for Windows Nt server to regenerate the stripe set with parity.    3 x; U; b* k) z7 M5 A0 D4 z0 z
C.Create a stripe set across all five hard disks,and then restore from tape bacpup.    % s8 l; {* Q4 H' ?& r0 |
D.Create a stripe set with parity across all five disks,and then restore from tape backup.    ' I2 V. [" j$ [5 B3 ?, J
Answer:D   
" D" w( P# ]0 ]7 Y5 @0 Y" F3 K, O( o7 i! [- e+ |/ x3 D
14. After you install a new device driver for a SCSI hard disk, you discover that your Windows  2 o/ Q& u- K4 M2 H- w; x
Server computer will not start.You do not have the Windows NT setup disks but you have an Emergency Repair disk.    1 b7 P! J+ i& w& V+ S* T
What must you do to recover the system?(Choose two.)    & f( a, [8 W# f' G1 q) ?
A.Create the Windows NT setup disks by using the Winnt.exe program on anthor computer.    - O5 G3 f4 }) K3 r; T( M, v
B.Restore the registry from the Emergency Repair disk by using the Rdisk.exe utility.   
' L: g; p8 Y7 ~7 A3 [4 cC.Boot with the Emergency Repair disk and recover the registry.   
$ u! c# ?2 \2 ?3 FD.Boot with the Windows NT setup disks and restore the registry from the Emergency Repair disk.    1 V5 o2 W' D8 m, L; V* I8 {
Answer:AD
5 t" T1 F) y& t' l7 s8 `/ t   + s( v' g8 H; ]. p; R" X& L/ N' H
15. You install Windows NT Server without creating an Emergency Repair disk. You then configure several SCSI devices and printers.You want to back up the configuration settings so that you can quickly restore the computer in the event of a startup failure.   
0 M4 F6 h8 c3 K% @  _7 xHow should you do this?    4 [; O' ]7 S0 o9 e& H4 K$ b7 ]/ A3 L
A.Save a copy of the registry by using the Windows NT Backup program.    - R" I- j1 R( Y$ L4 M% o
B.Save all configuration information to disk by using Disk Administrator.    # ^: t2 R' @1 N8 g8 |5 g
C.Make a copy of the registry hives by using Save Key in the Registry Editor.   
* p( [/ r  r9 k6 Z9 I. fD.Creat  e an Emergency Repair disk with the current configuration settings by using the Rdisk.exe utility.   
1 ~1 v% S" C: H! P  `Answer:D
; q. W- N- P3 b8 n0 a7 _2 i
0 _3 b; Z9 }. g, t' i  C16. Reduce logon validation traffic over the 56-Kbps link.   
. d0 ~8 S7 O9 _  |+ A. z! g0 g- G, r  Proposed solution:    / N1 c$ z1 B( \" v
  Reinstall the Windows NT Server in London as a BDC.   
6 h9 ^1 Y  R0 W9 g5 h; W  Add WINS and DHCP to the Windows NT Server computer in London.    4 X0 S3 D! W$ P
  Configure all client computers in London to use the London WINS  server.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-3 00:09:23 | 显示全部楼层

2012微软认证考试习题:企业技术篇4

Configure the replicationGovernor registry entry on the BDC to 25 percent.    8 c1 Y" N3 q, ?% b
  Configure the two WINS servers as pull partners only.   
- m( R/ f: F" z. ~" \2 C Which rsults does the proposed solution produce?    - O7 t+ y! J; C1 k8 r2 P
A. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces all of the optional desired results.    ! Z% O# H: q# m. k% C! W
B. the proposed solution produces the required results and produces two of the optional desired results.    ) u; A: M$ v; k  i
C. the proposed solution produces the required results but does    not produce any of the optional desired results.    2 P% S- M( D  Q% Y; F" b
D. the proposed solution does not produce the required results.    8 b$ P5 z  J- Z! X: _/ I/ O
Answer:A
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:08 , Processed in 0.229512 second(s), 23 queries .