立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[考试试题] CCIE实验考试经典题库CCIE_BootCamp3.0(11)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-3 19:18:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
g.       create two static saps on router r6.
; T5 v& Y& S) }+ G! vh.       filter ipx saps such that routers r2, r1, and r8 only see one of the saps.
" _+ c  G: P- w2 t* E  }7 q  Bi.         filter on router r2 such that the ipx network on router r8’s interface e0 is no seen by any of the frame-relay connected routers and router r5.
9 s) I0 b; F  G: a, Fj.         add support on router r3 for 802.2 and snap frame types.
# {" e2 d! U# @9 h' Q9 O6 I8 t% ck.       configure router r4 so that its response to gns packets is delayed by 1100 milliseconds.
& h* g1 G8 E3 g% h% N4 j4.       ipx ddr configuration –14 pts (1hour) $ Y4 E# M2 ^; g9 {$ n" p4 k
a.       configure ddr o routers r5 &r6 using floating statics such that if the serial 4 interface on router r7 is shut down the bri interface will provide restoral. configure your interesting traffic such that ipx rips, saps, watchdogs, and serialization don’t bring up the link, use ipx ping to test your configuration. make sure that an ipx ping to router r6’s ethernet interface from any router will bring up the link when router r7’s serial 4 interface is administratively shut down. the isdn link should go done after 45 seconds and never come up again unless another ipx ping packet is sent. + X, t3 b0 }7 q$ I: B
b.       don’t forget to bring up router r7’s interface s4 after you test the ipx isdn portion.  
! [' o0 x* f4 D) c# A+ K5 @1.       dlsw configuration – 10 (30mins) / A- S3 K7 @& z) K1 O0 T/ e1 S/ D8 ]
a.       configure dlsw between router r3’s token-ring 0 and router r4’s ethernet 0. ( f! r  Q4 S3 B. i1 V. o
b.       add router r2’s ethernet 0 into the dlsw network without using a dlsw remote-peer command on router r3 that point to router r2. make sure there is dlsw connectivity between all lan interfaces on routers r2, r2, and r4.\   U. B, r% s7 L. ^
2.       bgp configuration – 10pts (30mins)
" e9 u4 d8 u+ R  n4 Y1 {5 Ca.       configure bgp on routers r3, r4, r5, and r6 and put them in autonomous system 1(as 1)
% l! `$ U5 Z' j% A# A" s5 Kb.       create a static route to null0 on router r4 and inject the route into bgp.
* W% ?, L2 P2 v, V: y+ ?1 sc.       place routers r2 and r1 in autonomous system 2 (as2)
4 e! K0 Q% p) i! I. Cd.       place router r8 in as 3.
$ Z/ V8 O4 ?2 ue.       create two loopbacks on router r8 with network 70.0.0.0/8 and 71.0.0.0/8 and configure router r8 such that these networks are injected into bgp.
  j; {# M: g' f" k7 {f.        check to see that all routers can see the three bgp routes.
4 ?# z9 q1 c" A6 s5 D' V2 Eg.       filter on router r2 such that routers r3, r4, r5, and r6 can only see one of the networks that router r8 originated for bgp.
' y* h% W( ~* N; J! myou have completed lab 5. compare your configurations to the ones we provided. often there is more than one to complete a task so your configuration may be different than ours. if your configuration are different than ours make sure you understand how to complete the lab with our configurations too.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:22 , Processed in 0.441347 second(s), 21 queries .