立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 141|回复: 0

[红帽认证] 红帽认证RHCE试题及答案8

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-4 12:19:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
36. What file do I edit to prevent specific users from accessing an ftp server?
0 h8 `- H$ M. }0 z9 T- W# ZA. /etc/hosts.allow 1 p  m! S, S. ^! e; ]* j% w
B. /etc/hosts.deny
7 G& {6 t6 c* TC. /etc/ftpacess 8 x2 C1 @! R: A! l1 @7 u
D. /etc/ftpusers ' g; [9 |3 a; Y4 t6 M4 V2 ]" u
E. /etc/ftpd.conf % |4 K! Z) w. t
You answered this question incorrectly ' p$ ]/ S8 z: |% b6 w. g. F! B
Explanation: The /etc/ftpusers file lists users not allowed to FTP.
# F  ?4 D, E3 I9 p0 ~/ P
1 X* v- B7 z5 J6 H37. What file contains the configuration for the Network Time Protocol server? 6 E- z" I' q2 P" p+ V% R; |; K
A. /etc/ntp.conf + U  ~0 W5 r! D7 s% o5 U- p
B. /etc/xntp.conf ) @5 g: M/ ]! u
C. /etc/NTP
% ]7 A+ P, {6 W( BD. /etc/time.conf
" x0 }0 ^# F3 U! P6 v. IE. /etc/timeserver.conf + d: \4 V  y: |
You answered this question incorrectly
8 Z9 c  Q9 Y1 X  S/ [# z6 SExplanation: The XNTP server is configured in /etc/ntp.conf.
- d: ]1 P: Z' i0 w. Y
( e% J7 D1 L' Z  P$ g38. You have just added a new NFS share to the appropriate file. What must you do to activate the share? ; `7 ^8 c4 |& w6 m! O
A. reboot
" n% c6 y! v! P1 Q; g& L7 f- RB. exportfs -a
$ x9 l' q7 e0 Q" I0 M6 cC. ndc restart   q5 x: E/ |; b$ l2 B; Y
D. server nfs start
+ z& X5 t0 c! G3 VE. mount -A
' `) v, F$ f. z  I/ SYou answered this question incorrectly
5 n8 Z, i6 y/ e% G0 MExplanation: To share a directory via NFS you must edit the /etc/exports file and then run exportfs -a.
0 _7 a- g/ K# l+ u9 d* Q; v
" W/ I6 L0 S, e$ [/ |$ T# C9 b39. What does the -H option do for the dhcpcd program?
4 ^8 F2 i5 G2 j+ I" ]* LA. Sets the hostname of the machine to the name provided by DHCP.
( T, G0 ^. J  @! ^B. Kills any previous version of the dhcpcd program that may be running.
! W4 H5 D4 m. u) e( `C. Passes the machine name to DHCP as part of the DHCP request.
4 N8 {& p- g+ o' g& e* T$ |; L( UD. Only tries to get a new ip address if the current one is older than a certain number of hours.
; S' d  H; I. j5 i( ZE. None of the above : E0 M, \+ ?5 [6 e4 c/ n; O3 t- W
You answered this question incorrectly 5 j) i* \  u: ]6 ^- W7 h
Explanation: The -H option forces dhcpcd to set the hostname of the host to the hostname option supplied by the DHCP server. . x  K! ?6 G( r4 I6 h, w6 X) Q

7 ^. {% s0 W6 i, u40. What does the -N option do for the dhcpcd program?
# H8 q/ [# b2 w  X" d+ [A. Sets the hostname of the machine to the name provided by DHCP.
: l: f0 l7 X- ?B. If the dhcpcd server is already running then it sends it an ALRM signal to get it to renew its lease.
1 O; q3 f+ p9 v: N5 @C. Passes the machine name to DHCP as part of the DHCP request.
9 K1 l; Q* _9 L# N1 x/ c  W" a$ xD. Only tries to get a new ip address if the current one is older than a certain number of hours. * @1 I$ \# f8 k" h8 }" G  F
E. None of the above 2 B* O5 ~. J4 `) i; T6 b
You answered this question incorrectly $ `2 l3 E! t# B8 Y3 k  P
Explanation: The -N option will an ALRM signal to dhcpcd,if it is already running, to cause it to attempt to renew it’s lease.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 16:29 , Processed in 0.181992 second(s), 21 queries .