QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 169|回复: 1

[考试试题] 面试中的OracleDBA试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-4 14:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
oracle dba interview questions by b g
5 R) W4 V4 h2 D$ U1. how many memory layers are in the shared pool? 9 h4 B5 A# ^4 l. z! k8 o  E
2. how do you find out from the rman catalog if a particular archive log has been backed-up? 9 V# f. [1 P$ x% M+ R
3. how can you tell how much space is left on a given file system and how much space each of the file system’s subdirectories take-up? & k' M7 j1 I  b
4. define the sga and:
7 C( C5 L) b( K7 b; n( f? how you would configure sga for a mid-sized oltp environment?
: J' d& r8 s' W9 |, E3 J9 W? what is involved in tuning the sga?
' }# Z3 P8 D1 L5 [* E5. what is the cache hit ratio, what impact does it have on performance of an oracle database and what is 4 q- g9 F: i1 \. U, O
involved in tuning it? ! n) `0 y2 ]3 h* M: ~( q# L+ t
6. other than making use of the statspack utility, what would you check when you are monitoring or running a health check on an oracle 8i or 9i database? $ F  A2 |4 t1 }4 R' W+ s8 x( M6 n6 N
7. how do you tell what your machine name is and w
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-4 14:01:28 | 显示全部楼层

面试中的OracleDBA试题

hat is its ip address? ( Y* Z4 I2 U% w0 H& U% R
8. how would you go about verifying the network name that the local_listener is currently using?
$ m* J1 w0 E1 y: N9 a* U9. you have 4 instances running on the same unix box. how can you determine which shared memory and
# \4 I+ P6 D: ^" n( z  Y9 S- ssemaphores are associated with which instance?
+ }6 F$ [  L' u+ Z10. what view(s) do you use to associate a user’s sqlplus session with his o/s process?   R8 i8 W/ a  q$ I
11. what is the recommended interval at which to run statspack snapshots, and why? 0 |% }- d; b" O
12. what spfile/init.ora file parameter exists to force the cbo to make the execution path of a given statement use an index,even if the index scan may appear to be calculated as more costly?
6 b0 T4 f5 \& z& p2 }( ~13. assuming today is monday, how would you use the dbms_job package to schedule the execution of a
0 k6 g, t2 A2 \8 Z, R9 u" f) C* agiven procedure owned by scott to start wednesday at 9am and to run subsequently every other day at 2am.
3 p2 H- v; D7 `) e+ K3 T- {5 M' n$ m14. how would you edit your crontab to schedule the running of /test/test.sh to run every 8 W" L* E7 w$ f% x
other day at 2pm?
. z* j( e' u" Z3 A# j
, M3 x0 ~/ G: C, _1 S15. what do the 9i dbms_standard.sql_txt() and dbms_standard.sql_text() procedures do?
  Y* F$ {5 S+ ]7 c  o. a16. in which dictionary table or view would you look to determine at which time a snapshot or mview last
3 Q% @5 A: G! z. J! {8 y: w, D3 s6 ksuccessfully refreshed?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:09 , Processed in 0.160723 second(s), 23 queries .