立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 124|回复: 0

[考试试题] oracle认证模拟试题:国外公司的OracleDBA试题(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-4 14:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  26. Database is hung. Old and new user connections alike hang on impact. What do you do? Your SYS SQLPLUS session IS able to connect.4 L# W2 S" b3 r4 {; H
  27. Database crashes. Corruption is found scattered among the file system neither of your doing nor of Oracle's. What database recovery options are available? Database is in archive log mode.
9 D4 ~1 n* q# }$ F8 v+ Z" J3 F  28. Illustrate how to determine the amount of physical CPUs a Unix Box possesses (LINUX and/or Solaris)。
' o7 v; X: B2 H- Z  29. How do you increase the OS limitation for open files (LINUX and/or Solaris)?5 {/ _2 Z' k0 Z5 n9 F1 G5 n  s
  30. Provide an example of a shell script which logs into SQLPLUS as SYS, determines the current date, changes the date format to include minutes & seconds, issues a drop table command, displays the date again, and finally exits./ [8 c; ?; W3 ?* G3 l
  31. Explain how you would restore a database using RMAN to Point in Time?
5 G% h; `0 n& K6 Y* n) v) y7 U! `% G  32. How does Oracle guarantee data integrity of data changes?
* K! q: U+ x; ~  33. Which environment variables are absolutely critical in order to run the OUI?2 R: t2 [6 i$ Y% Y4 |8 K- k8 g
  34. What SQL query from v$session can you run to show how many sessions are logged in as a particular user account?5 s6 c4 k8 k* D; h
  35. Why does Oracle not permit the use of PCTUSED with indexes?% F3 C3 g" `% Q3 K# |
  36. What would you use to improve performance on an insert statement that places millions of rows into that table?, t* h/ w* h/ O5 U7 T8 a3 `$ U% [
  37. What would you do with an "in-doubt" distributed transaction?" U# b0 Y& X7 y- f) @1 O8 G
  38. What are the commands you'd issue to show the explain plan for "select * from dual"?
$ `8 _# s3 F2 T1 d( b! r3 I  39. In what script is "snap$" created? In what script is the "scott/tiger" schema created?
! I' n) P+ {% c  40. If you're unsure in which script a sys or system-owned object is created, but you know it's in a script from a specific directory, what UNIX command from that directory structure can you run to find your answer?
3 B- L% `& H( ~) m& }  41. How would you configure your networking files to connect to a database by the name of DSS which resides in domain icallinc.com?% @2 C; ^4 g7 c8 W4 H3 U
  42. You create a private database link and upon connection,4 F' m% _# G7 Y+ W5 ~1 M& N
  fails with: ORA-2085: connects to .9 s+ ?0 @3 P. u0 }' f+ ~1 i, s
  What is the problem? How would you go about resolving this error?" S: B) {+ X1 O8 {: m8 u  v

6 g# m; \/ \5 m  43. I have my backup RMAN script called "backup_rman.sh". I am on the target database. My catalog username/password is rman/rman. My catalog db is called rman. How would you run this shell script from the O/S such that it would run as a background process?
3 \  g  @6 n- O# g! ]  44. Explain the concept of the DUAL table.
4 u# Q, i' [) o& K) v) |6 g  L  45. What are the ways tablespaces can be managed and how do they differ?$ X% o- w6 Q5 z5 d8 p
  46. From the database level, how can you tell under which time zone a database is operating?' x5 c  U* ?- H$ W
  47. What's the benefit of "dbms_stats" over "analyze"?- M# B+ ^) r( g9 K
  48. Typically, where is the conventional directory structure chosen for Oracle binaries to reside?
/ w9 y& d. r+ h& }) D" }  G8 m, g  49. You have found corruption in a tablespace that contains static tables that are part of a database that is in NOARCHIVE log mode. How would you restore the tablespace without losing new data in the other tablespaces?
( T6 G7 r! c( p: I8 V  I  50. How do you recover a datafile that has not been physically been backed up since its creation and has been deleted. Provide syntax example.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 03:33 , Processed in 0.201392 second(s), 21 queries .