立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 159|回复: 0

[考试试题] ORACLE10gDBA1z0-043认证考题及答案1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-4 14:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.Users in your production database complain that they are getting the following error message while trying to insert rows into the ORDERS table: ERROR at line 1: ORA-01654: unable to extend index USERS.ORDERS_IND by 8 in tablespace INDEXES While investigating, you find that the INDEXES tablespace has run out of space and there is no more free space on the disk where the data files are available. Which two actions could you perform to overcome this error without affecting the queries that are currently being executed? (Choose two.)
# U" i$ H5 Q' B  A:drop and re-create the index0 X4 f* ^, O4 e: J% C5 ^# F/ |
  B:coalesce the ORDERS_IND index! a1 T) D, S6 d# e7 V% e  ^( \
  C:coalesce the INDEXES tablespace$ s% q% j+ \2 w- h1 S0 i8 u. }% M
  D:drop and re-create the ORDERS table
3 }# |: Q; k# m' l+ |4 u, U% l  E:rebuild the index online and move it to another tablespace9 R$ P$ I+ U& M2 b) `
  Correct Answers: B, E1 X* V  W* j; q) h
  2.Your database is running in the automatic Program Global Area (PGA) memory management and Shared Memory Management mode. You want to increase the memory available for the SQL work areas. What would you do?2 r) }3 U! h, Y+ J* e" d3 c
  A: modify the HASH_AREA_SIZE initialization parameter
4 U6 @4 U6 u1 `3 X3 B+ ~5 y- ~& i  B: modify the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET initialization parameter
/ [; r2 p( l7 |5 e  C: modify the WORK_AREASIZE_POLICY initialization parameter
" |  @: j+ ]% ~3 A( @" Z+ i  D: increase the value of the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter
7 O. q& [2 b3 V3 ?" D  E: increase the value of the SGA_MAX_SIZE initialization parameter+ F  W' k" ?: G8 n5 f
  F: increase the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE initialization parameter; c. i' @+ m: s% c+ C
  Correct Answers: B1 k$ h- ]7 v( Z# ^/ e
  3.Identify four uses of the Oracle Scheduler. (Choose four.)3 N, s. L' ?2 [' D1 }7 H/ ^
  A:enables you to execute jobs in a clustered environment
7 x" I' B$ N+ H9 e' |6 }  B:enables you to schedule the execution of jobs based on time
9 V1 p/ o: F3 {" }$ x  C:enables you to automate the management of the jobs that are created using the DBMS_JOB package4 j1 u9 s! J0 w/ l. m+ Y# w6 t+ E
  D:enables Oracle database to do patches according to a DBA-defined schedule& ^( L: z3 {* u2 F3 J- S- N
  E:enables you to create a job that makes use of saved programs and schedules% q( S9 ^# A8 d2 i
  F:enables you to periodically execute operating systemcript files located on the same server as the database8 O9 _4 s/ H: }, N
  G:enables Oracle database to schedule which processes execute on which processors in a multiple CPU environment
) D# T5 U8 z2 o7 C2 j' f  Correct Answers: A, B, E, F. ^+ P, K! p+ Y' c# n: C
  4.You are working on an Oracle Database 10 g database. Because of data loss, you decided to perform a Flashback Database operation using the following command: SQL> FLASHBACK DATABASE TO TIMESTAMP(SYSDATE ?5/24); Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
1 ]  R- q( `6 h) C7 o  A:SYSDATE should not be used with TIMESTAMP .9 {3 U) T+ v( L6 _* e3 I& z; _
  B:The database must have multiplexed redo log files.
+ u. @4 ~0 b5 W5 Y. ^. s2 t% B  C:The database must be in the MOUNT state to execute the command." o% N7 s0 s; s' U+ ~) M# D
  D:The database must be opened with the RESETLOGS option after the flashback operation.
& t4 k' \6 p) S2 P  E:The entire database needs to be restored from the most recent backup before the flashback operation.  s& T0 m+ h6 Y
  Correct Answers: C, D
# C3 X* t) Q: g, H  5.In your production database there is a job, CALC_STAT , which has been scheduled to run every Friday at 5:00 p.m. CALC_STAT updates the optimizer statistics for the objects owned by the APPS schema. You want the task to be generic, thereby allowing users to modify the attributes of the task at run time without affecting the original task. Which component of Oracle Scheduler must you define to achieve this?
, B+ O# N5 F5 M0 G, P2 g+ V1 ]  A: Window. E2 }* {: q1 B
  B: Program! l2 X" o. P4 L5 {# E
  C: Job class) j0 H' ]" Q8 ^% h! q+ j
  D: Window group& l$ c4 m! z- v7 r+ r/ `  @, \; {
  Correct Answers: B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 00:11 , Processed in 0.166919 second(s), 21 queries .