立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 0

[考试试题] ORACLE10gDBA1z0-042认证考题及答案1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-4 14:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.You are in the middle of a transaction and very crucial data has been modified. Because of a hardware failure, the instance has shut down before synchronizing all the database files. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
: i; H; C4 B$ {& _/ [& _5 c' s* k  A:On startup, SMON coordinates instance recovery.! U7 K$ l8 _0 r
  B:On startup, CKPT coordinates instance recovery.; d- `1 g1 Q6 M& ~( t; x% j4 z
  C:On startup, use RMAN to perform instance recovery.
" {$ I8 s2 o/ ~  D:Uncommitted changes will be rolled back after the database is opened.
$ H2 v6 V9 ]+ k  r2 _" G/ m; t  E:On startup, perform media recovery and then instance recovery.
' H6 d* L/ B4 S3 T4 D4 Z( d$ b$ w  F:On startup, all the files will be synchronized and you get both committed and uncommitted data.* ?4 A: l6 o* W2 }0 `
  Correct Answers: A, D
# h# ^. Y3 a/ K( T  2.Your application demands frequent connection and disconnection from the database. You have three listener processes that are listening for the database PROD. While setting up the connect string using Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Database Control, which two options would you select to balance the connection load across all the listener processes? (Choose two.)4 ^- q4 K( v" Y2 T$ q
  A:Use only the first address.
7 [8 @/ \! u9 i  B:Try one address, selected at random.
) F! a" g! P, K. |; `. R3 C1 P# T' b  C:Try each address, in order, until one succeeds.
* v/ `5 L( c5 e  }* J  D:Try each address, randomly, until one succeeds.
: }; p8 \" i* ~  Correct Answers: B, D8 d5 I9 g6 q& t& z
  3.Which two steps are performed the first time any UPDATE statement is issued after the instance is started? (Choose two.)8 L9 M/ @+ @7 S7 d8 S0 h
  A:creating the parse tree of the statement
1 O* t! S. D7 T) }! q& ?5 L8 [. ]$ p  B:writing the modified data blocks to the data files# w' E, t% D6 [- }5 W. V
  C:writing the modified data to the archived redo log files
% N/ Y, n- K4 @1 N& u  D:updating the control file to indicate the most recent checkpoint+ R' A) K1 z  n" J$ g0 u6 o2 j
  E:updating the data file header to indicate the most recent checkpoint
+ U& Q% e0 u. Z& W2 V* r4 a  F:reading the blocks to database buffer cache if they are not already there
2 ~( k4 k) y9 l) T  Correct Answers: A, F/ g  ^, A% m6 X* V- B
  4.View the Exhibit.
+ D4 c' K1 P# ?9 G& M  Which two options are used to enable the connect-time failover feature? (Choose two.)
6 \3 z% J! {9 a3 B3 @  
1 y  G$ ?* o: x  A:Use only the first address.
4 e, Q9 u: j: g$ N& d: f5 Z/ ^  B:Try one address, selected at random.
1 c' ]7 r& j# s$ E; U7 x% Q3 H1 k; N  C:Try each address, in order, until one succeeds./ h2 |8 h0 |/ T& x" y- A
  D:Try each address, randomly, until one succeeds.) a6 u  x1 s6 ?; r2 t  k
  E:Use each address in order until destination reached.
8 }2 ]: o% W9 u' _2 @2 g  Correct Answers: C, D8 h% a, a) S. b2 N2 U% q% J4 `+ l
  5.You are working on a test database where instance recovery takes a considerable amount of time. How can you reduce the recovery time? (Choose two.)
. y' Y# ~) j' {1 {& J  A:by multiplexing the control files
  j. `, f/ w% k2 L9 ]& ~& J  B:by multiplexing the redo log files4 |# i5 I1 h" H! [
  C:by decreasing the size of redo log files
& p) L$ W9 B$ @. d9 _$ F  D:by configuring mean time to recover (MTTR) to a lower value
1 s" G7 {" R! I% m  E:by setting the UNDO_RETENTION parameter to a higher value9 }" @, Z6 \4 C2 E
  Correct Answers: C, D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:58 , Processed in 0.420790 second(s), 21 queries .