立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 135|回复: 0

[考试试题] ORACLE10gDBA1z0-042认证考题及答案2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-4 14:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  6.Your database performance has degraded due to frequent checkpointing. What would you do in this scenario?
+ \% z" w# W) @* A  A: make redo log files smaller7 A0 R1 d& M; l* ]0 l1 s
  B: increase the size of the checkpoint file
- B5 T/ |; G8 r) }  C: make the changes as per the advice given by MTTR Advisor9 ?7 U1 y. w; A) o: K
  D: make the changes as per the advice given by Checkpoint Advisor
" w% R. @1 b! }! J. G, d  Correct Answers: C
( I6 s4 h9 F7 F) D) i; G) @  7.You want to perform a backup of your database to tape. Which backup format can you use?
/ Y8 {- b  [9 h* R  A: backup set only
% l; R! n+ y; o" f  W% v  B: image copy only5 u# ?: k5 d+ X. K" d
  C: only user-managed backup
  Z% Y$ A$ G! R( B1 R' e  D: both image copy and backup set9 h, G2 C" X+ R* A
  E: only incremental image copy backup
- x* f" P, s9 W! F8 e& V  Correct Answers: A; ]1 ]$ n4 t0 \3 F
  8.In the middle of a transaction, a user session was abnormally terminated but the instance is still up and the database is open. Which two statements are true in this scenario? (Choose two.)/ B8 L) U- b4 Q
  A:Event Viewer gives more details on the failure.. O8 @9 [3 r4 G( n  Z
  B:The alert log file gives detailed information about the failure.
& S" r9 F6 r" D5 p  C:PMON rolls back the transaction and releases the locks.
4 b2 l% T% i- d6 u5 a9 r  D:SMON rolls back the transaction and releases the locks.
  L& C" e7 J( m3 @: B  E:The transaction is rolled back by the next session that refers to any of the blocks updated by the failed transaction.0 w* q# c: Q1 \2 x
  F:Data modified by the transaction up to the last commit before the abnormal termination is retained in the database.2 d5 f0 M) U+ Y) R/ x$ \7 d
  Correct Answers: C, F
/ Z. J! [. Z. d6 c/ ~5 a  9.Your database is running in NOARCHIVELOG mode. You want to put the database in ARCHIVELOG mode. Which two statements regarding archive log destinations are true? (Choose two.)0 O/ Z% g& `2 b) c
  A:The destination must be global only.( j8 Z2 S4 ]. J4 x
  B:A maximum of five destinations can be assigned.
% U& Y2 E- P& G6 Z! x) ^- Q. N4 EC:A maximum of ten different destinations can be assigned.% {* {" E  y. Y* U  U* ]
  D:All the destinations are determined by the server automatically., E8 A7 ?% `5 Q( y) D! i
  E:The destination may be local or remote for a Standby Database.' l0 z  Q" Y; F2 m2 J" Y! I
  F:The destination can be changed by setting the LOG_ARCHIVE_FORMAT initialization parameter.5 X1 s; y5 B" z9 h! U5 w' Y9 H& N
  Correct Answers: C, E; e  @% ?0 A2 y: F/ c" g
  10.You are using Recovery Manager (RMAN) for backup and recovery of your database. You executed the delete command in RMAN to delete a backup of a tablespace. Which statement is true in this scenario?
9 k3 ~% n+ q5 F6 a) k, P+ X: G  A: The backup status will be marked expired in RMAN recovery catalog.
7 u  B, K; m" R4 O! w  B: The backup status will be marked deleted in RMAN recovery catalog after you execute the crosscheck command.
3 W% ^. T/ k5 V( P  C: The backup will be deleted physically from the OS and the backup information is removed from the recovery catalog.! |& |* k& \; r8 U% N+ A# v) \
  D: The backup status will be marked deleted and you must delete the backup file manually from the operating system (OS).' P# x- v2 ~' j; ]5 e/ Q
  E: The backup status will be marked deleted and you must delete the backup file manually from OS, if you are not using Oracle Managed Files0 i  D9 ?" _% Y& @
  (OMF).( ]& e; p3 s" n+ b$ e0 T' N
  Correct Answers: C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:39 , Processed in 0.170434 second(s), 21 queries .