立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 94|回复: 0

[四级听力] 2011英语四级听力:美国的流行语录盘点

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:09:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Plenty of politicians, celebrities and other newsmakers follow those directions quite well this past year. Or they said something worth repeating, just for the fun of it.
1 e9 W. H# n) O0 W8 S+ E  For ultimately, the buck stops with me.
) b, P+ X7 m$ n4 R9 i9 U' t  Right, it's too damn hard.2 q$ m4 Z( j+ x4 q
  It's a lie, you know that's a lie. I never said it.' C+ m( H+ n; Z. ^
  I'm not a witch, I'm nothing you’ve heard, I'm you.
& L# p0 r, J; y  I am not now, nor have I ever been. Anything but, a clean-shaven capitalist.
% J& S$ ?. ^' c% S- _- ^6 ?  Carl.1 d  Q4 ?* s5 d) t2 z/ B% H) h! L
  You send another goon to my daughter's house and I will take you out, buddy.
& o: Q2 N* _8 b: l  You gonna take me out?3 P# t% h  v: D8 i, I
  Yeah.) X) g" s, S& A/ C6 S* h* Q
  How are you gonna do that?
% n) D4 u0 [* [  Watch.
5 w% z$ @6 O  T  We will keep clinging to our Constitution and our guns and you can keep the change.7 d: g: C! _: m0 r/ N
  Yes, we can, remember that was our slogan? Their slogan is "No, we can’t". No, no, no.
- }+ Q6 Z; s3 ?, r  I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for.& `. Y% K6 }( s7 P7 l
  How is that hope and change stuff working out for you?来自www.Examw.com2 x* \# ?# a" ^( F! p$ `
  Yes, we can, but it's not, it's not gonna happen overnight.+ K4 `" ]( A- ]6 n5 h
  Yes we vote it, yes we vote it, yes we vote it.
+ V* b( R* h  W" i0 k8 W1 O  Hello there, my name is C.Brian and I may soon be available for children's party so..
: T$ Y4 F. z. g) f3 V& e4 L  There is no one who wants this thing over more over than I do, you know I’d like my life back.
- t$ B, Q& W0 _5 X  Y5 K  The No.1 goal is to shut in the well and kill it and stop it at the source.
9 `6 ?) K2 }: L  We can’t cap a spill that large, fifteen times the size of the and within 120 days, whatever it is, expect 75% of it to be gone.1 f3 |) {1 M) m& g& {$ O( V
  We gonna hold their feet to the fire to make sure that they are there until all the oil is gone out of the Gulf of Mexico.
' }  }3 a8 s9 e# |4 A. ^* X) H. T  Uh,Mr Hayward, you are not taking responsibility.You're kicking the can down the road and acting as if you have nothing to do with this company.7 k" e' J% T- N' ?9 I1 ^6 b0 Q- A
  I think you're stalling, I think you're insulting our intelligence.
5 t3 e5 H$ _8 h9 S* F  I'm very very sorry for this accident occurred.
. F3 t7 c& P# u$ l6 O& T& D  I'm deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.; _7 T1 M5 a) E( K  Y+ @, T& ~
  What I said was stupid, stupid, stupid, it was a metaphor, I was speaking metaphorically, obviously, I'm not blacker than President Obama.
: H" n3 ]* K- T' S0 k5 r0 {/ e  Thirty days in jail on the first DUI case,consecutive. I'm not taking this as a joke, it's my life and it's my career and it something I’ve worked for my entire life.
- T+ u" a5 N+ {8 L  I didn't, you know I'm not a hater, I didn't hate Kanye West.
% S0 K! S/ _0 o9 Y  z  We were, we like sort of ducks that is very calm on the surface but little feet under water.
; v! D% w0 o% j7 {" u  Today is the day that the worst abuses of insurance companies come to an end.
+ ]2 c4 L- p1 r  ]) u7 Y& M  Test my jaw, I gonna have you arrested. You know I don't want some random stranger looking at my naked body.$ D7 N( v4 e* @& U2 k" g
  Our burning of the Quran is to call the attention that something is wrong.7 U$ _$ {$ g. H; p
  Now I was also to go and give a commencement speech in Arizona. But with my accent, I was worry they gonna deport me back to Austria.: I- s9 V3 ?0 x; h+ M) N: z5 S
  People get married in Lowa, but we can't get married in California. So I feel like a second class.! {9 _# r' t2 \" t
  This was a car that was great for thirty-four thousand miles because last two second were really bad.
3 G5 j9 d2 v2 K  No, I'm not recommending for every future president that they take a shellacking like I did last night.- {7 Z) w  z8 _
  I certainly hope that my stock power can bump this hearing all the way up to C-Span 1.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 13:07 , Processed in 0.459501 second(s), 21 queries .