立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 36|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 大学英语四级考试:语法笔记讲义39

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  7. 在表示建议、要求、命令等意思的动词,如arrange, command, demand, desire, insist, order, propose, request, require, suggest, beg, move(提议)后面的宾语从句中,谓语动词用should + 动词原形,should 可以省略,而引导宾语从句的that 不能省略。例如:
" j! g& e3 ]: M( n! U; [6 o  We suggested that we (should) have a meeting.
% V7 m  s. ?- s) X  We insisted that they (should) go with us.
, {2 t0 G" v8 ?* r' o4 Y  The doctor ordered that she (should) stay in bed for a few days.
2 T" O1 Y: W3 k  He demanded that we (should) start right away., w# H, l: _* J/ t
  The commander ordered that the bridge (should) be bombed.; f1 ~! q, M9 b* c0 v5 K) I5 F
  The villagers requested that the old building not be pulled down.: x6 \0 d9 H4 i4 z" R
  Now let’s do some translation:
0 Z% B1 F" f4 I  ^' M9 G  总经理坚持该项目必须按计划执行。5 J* n" z4 o5 |5 t+ r' E" E9 S$ ]7 D
  The general manager insisted that the project be carried out as planned.
. a& _# I$ Z3 a/ I2 ]" L  省长请求再给他一次机会。
' q$ R8 s( J1 V# [" b* p8 U  The governor requested that he be given another chance.6 K+ A0 a& D* Z# ?6 ^
  美国要求伊朗必须无条件放弃其核武器计划。
0 p* B+ h( i; v, {  The United States demanded that Iran should unconditionally give up its nuclear weapon program (program to develop nuclear weapons)
  n- d6 j2 z2 s+ q: e4 w  最高法院裁定此案必须重新审理。
2 L* K6 Z+ @$ T  The Supreme Court ruled that this case be retried.
, G- M, k8 s4 a  医生建议,即使在节假日人们也不应该熬夜。
" `3 X6 B7 \! A' m% A, P7 P  Doctors suggest that people should not stay up late even on holidays./ F  H7 R' V: w7 `- V' d" n
  注意:suggest 表示“暗示”时,宾语从句不用虚拟语气。Insist后面强调的是事实时,宾语从句也不用虚拟语气。如:
; q8 `; B& \; \- j4 v  The neighbor suggested that his wife was having an affair.
: S" T! s: ~- f  He insisted that he was right., A5 [7 m% v0 E- ]+ I
  Mike insisted that he had never stolen anything.
4 Y* p2 a- J6 z+ Y  8、使用上述表示建议、要求、命令等意思的动词派生的名词,或在这些动词用作名词时,名词之后的从句用虚拟语气,即从句的谓语动词用should+动词原形,should 可以省略。从句的引导词that 不能省略。这与上述第7项类似。如:
0 m$ ?# J: `: u5 b' S* z" C  He made a request that he (should) be allowed to take 3 days off. = He requested that he be allowed to take 3 days off.
) w( i7 z8 J# i5 m- J' b  Our suggestion is that education not be industrialized. = We suggest that education not be industrialized.7 L0 E  v* B; U+ O) y8 I% ?
  The president’s decision is that the war against terrorism be launched at the right time. =The president decided that the war against terrorism be launched at the right time." S! `5 n& S0 g1 m& d8 a
  9、上述动词在It is suggested that…, It is required that…, It’s requested that…, It’s ordered that…, It’s arranged that…句型中,that 之后的从句用虚拟语气,即谓语动词用should+动词原形, should 可以省略,但引导词that 不能省略。如:
3 f5 m2 f- c- t) W' H) Y  It was suggested that he attend the conference.( e" o( d6 p: N1 ?- C' p
  It was requested that the trial be openly reported.$ y) `! o0 u5 p2 ?  N
  10、在It’s important (imperative, necessary, essential, vital, desirable, advisable, better) that…句型中,that 引导的从句用虚拟语气,即谓语动词用should + 动词原形,should可以省略。这个句型表示说话人的意见、要求等。
# G. G& s, {$ G& ?, e$ Q+ U  For example:
( W# I# }# O7 S$ I' L& n9 q% i# ]  It is essential that there should be enough food and clothing for the winter.3 p6 `) }8 {# k& w
  It is desirable that your wedding be postponed until next July.
4 y7 B4 h9 v1 ^  It is imperative that the board chairman be present at the board meeting.4 V. F4 B' ~7 s. w) D
  另外,在一些习惯用语中也有虚拟语气的形式。但最好把这些习惯用语作为一种句型来记住。如:
$ y' [& i( A' \  f  May you be happy!
/ N: Y, n4 K: |1 s7 ^; U) t  May you succeed!' I! i' p+ `% R# Y1 q/ h- X& f4 I
  Long live the People’s Republic of China!5 F* w8 K7 P: @- N1 d/ F; p
  Everybody leave the room!
( d3 \2 T3 }1 q- N$ i  You had better not resign.
' g" @8 ?* y) N6 k% F/ \3 a* ^+ s" T  I would rather not tell you.
- Q9 |1 n% K, P, T  D4 Q  总之,虚拟语气是英语中的一个难点,因为虚拟语气的用法和句型较多,动词的变化比较复杂。在学习的时候要逐个过关。同时,也要善于发现虚拟语气的规律。根据动词的变化,大致可以把虚拟语气分为三种:
* x# V! w8 j! d- G6 W7 u6 y6 ^! k  一种是动词用过去式,过去分词式,或过去将来式,这主要是用if…, wish, suppose的情况;
: Q: G5 L+ T% ?7 T; O" y  一种是动词用should+动词原形(should可以省略),这主要用于表示建议、要求、命令等意思的动词或名词后面所接的从句,以及It is important (necessary) that…后面所接的从句;
# I/ i+ Y! m* `  一种是动词用过去式,如It is (high) time (that)…和I would rather 后面的从句。同学们还可以自己总结适合自己的规律,如把虚拟语气句型可以分为用于简单句、条件状语从句、宾语从句、主语从句、表语从句、定语从句、同位语从句等。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 13:11 , Processed in 0.617502 second(s), 21 queries .