QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 大学英语四级考试:语法笔记讲义46

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The question is where to go for help.  问题是到哪里求助。
% K( Q9 h* S. [( }0 }  To respect others is to be respected.  尊重别人就是受到别人的尊重。 7 l0 p5 I2 ]' X; I" U, k- I( o
  To see her is to love her.  见到她就会爱上她。 + k; K/ N) n/ S; c; ~( E& v
  (五)不定式短语和疑问词连用(who, whom, whose, what, which, when, where, how,还包括whether)
  l; ^1 Z3 m: d& K( g  (1)做主语。
+ v2 Z) c% V7 Y! [# @4 T! G+ ^  例如:
0 a9 L. w& P% p! ]  Who to turn to is what she wants to know. 找谁帮忙是她想知道的。 8 l( _( D+ k1 X6 Z
  It’s problem what to do. 干什么还是个问题。 9 H+ V% `' ^6 N. v
  How to be wealthy, healthy and happy will always remain a question mark. 怎样才能富有,健康和幸福将永远是个问号。
1 e; h' u# E! J. B. x  (2)做表语。例如:
/ {0 A  B- D, }" b* U) Y  The question is which to take first. 问题是先拿哪一个。 + I- X+ z; z3 r- h, S& @
  What remains for you to explain is how to put the plan into practice and whose help to seek. 剩下需要你解释的是怎样实施计划以及寻求谁的帮助。 ; h( O0 `5 {( S, Z) s
  The question is which of the methods to adopt. 问题是采取这些方法中的哪一个。 , B! T/ X% m9 b( {1 s" ^. V1 u: ^
  (3)作宾语,常用这一结构作宾语的动词有ask, consider, decide discuss, explain, forget, find out, guess, inquire, know, learn, remember, see(=understand), show, settle(=decide), tell(=know), think, understand, wonder等。 9 ?% R, {! j) g6 S2 g0 ~, ]
  I’ve found out where to buy them cheaply. 我发现了在哪里买这些东西便宜。   a. a0 V( ~. F
  Do you remember when to switch off the machine? 你记得什么时候关掉机器吗? 1 O* ^9 W$ q! m5 A% c; t
  I can’t tell what to do . 我说不好怎么办。 . I/ X: `) i* _
  How can you tell which button to press? 你怎么知道按哪个按钮? 9 b  L. n" O) ^+ D7 `1 k7 X, |
  You know very well when to say what and how to say it. 你很清楚什么时候说什么话以及怎样说。 1 }- Q  D: e$ s) I2 S6 y) m" P' t3 i
  He can’t decide what time to leave or whether to leave at all.他不能决定何时离开或者到底是否离开。
# q* J) \) p% E* l8 [# h  有些双宾语及物动词,也可用这个结构做直接宾语。常用的有tell, inform, show, advise, ask, teach,等。如: 0 R0 q2 Y* H$ L# G  n9 n$ a
  I showed her how to use the remote control.  我向她演示怎样使用遥控器。
2 \* R( w+ i8 e. U  The salesman told him which switch to turn on first. 售货员告诉他先开哪个开关。
$ V) ?, L" Q, W; a& H  Will you advise me which to buy?   你建议我买哪个?
, Y$ U2 X  \4 c7 y( R  Please inform me where to get the tickets. 请告诉我到哪里去弄票。 ! R( b, l6 Z' h* P7 s& F
  (4)做定语。例句:
+ y0 a4 ?& ?* L  I must find a pen with which to fill in this form(=to fill in this form with). 我必须找支钢笔填表用。
, K+ A4 f: U$ |" t0 x  He offered me some hot coffee with which to refresh me spirit (=to refresh me spirit with). 他给我提供了点热咖啡提提神。 , P! u$ D* K( D6 [4 m/ ]
  Nobel began to seek ways in which to make the explosive safer to handle.诺贝尔开始寻找那种炸药操作起来更安全的方法。
5 ^' I  {. W; c3 f* ~  u/ G9 g# g  (六)作状语。不定式短语作状语,表示目的、原因、结果等。位置一般在句尾或句首。 2 X7 v9 P( p8 X( n) [
  (1)表示目的。如: . X6 k: V8 ^) B3 |' r3 U4 {2 s! Z
  We waved flags, beat drums and blew bugles to encourage the players. 我们摇旗擂鼓吹号,来鼓励运动员。 6 @3 d% P8 W; H& d( t# q. K( [
  They went to the U.S.A. not to study English but to study law and business. 他们去了美国,不是为了学英语,而是为了学法律和商务
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 08:53 , Processed in 0.208138 second(s), 21 queries .