立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 大学英语四级考试:语法笔记讲义64

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2.现在分词的被动语态(being +过去分词)通常表示“正在被…”的意思。如强调现在分词表示的动作发生在谓语动词所表示的动作之前时,可用现在分词被动语态的完成式(having + been +过去分词)。
# y* E: k( a6 S% K# ^! u, p  例如:
( _% M" t1 M5 F6 x* X* ~  The bridge being built will be completed next month.正在修建的那座桥将于下月完成。
; f  R7 _; ^- G. @% c  Having been kept out of the room about half an hour for his returning late,Tom was let in.汤姆回来晚了,所以被关在门外半小时左右才让他进去。' o6 W- ~2 Y) Z: U3 f; {
  Now let’ s do some exercises:2 X; O* I2 q  W
  1、用现在分词或过去分词结构改写下列句子:1 _; h0 @3 o+ l) d0 P2 l
  Examples;
: g( D1 v3 G/ h4 P* ^. t! ]( ~  A student is reading a book over there. He is our monitor.
; I2 `& w$ n" k, r) ^. o  ---The student reading a book over there is our monitor.$ m4 M& ?1 l. r6 T. @
  I saw him. He was running for the bus.5 b6 L/ S, Q5 t/ x
  ---I saw him running for the bus.0 g' U7 ?# z1 ^8 Z
  He sat there. He was watching the men at work9 x7 @3 f6 n$ F( d4 \" a" g! M
  ---He sat there watching the men at work.
7 }8 q: Y# T& G1 L4 [: v0 @  J' C  Tom felt tired. He went to bed at once.% p* q3 I2 J: w  ~4 R) @
  ---Feeling tired, Tom went to bed at once.
8 K0 G' o3 D! U6 d6 q  I had worked for a long time, so I felt very tired.: n& t2 n/ a) Z0 C5 k( `% s: L1 h. H
  ---Having worked for a long time, I felt very tired.+ N) O& P  `( ^' v3 g. T
  The plan is about middle school education. It is being discussed.
: |$ g# R2 ~( Y5 a# X  ---The plan being discussed is about middle school education.
' l, m8 O3 A! c, {$ v  1)The teacher is taking a walk on the playground. He is our teacher of English.
& Q/ L, }5 C" i: ?! _8 D  -----The teacher taking a walk on the play ground is our teacher of English.
2 a( s  V' }; L% ^: ]  2)The birds filled the air with music. They were singing in the trees.
! p8 e/ G  c' M- W# j% S* S6 v  -----The birds singing in the trees filled the air with music., ~1 m: S% u# F6 s  M9 H3 e
  3) Here is a novel. It was written b Lu Xun.
# A' a5 s- A- b0 b  -----Here is a novel written by Lu Xun.: {0 ^' }/ B! j& g7 o% _$ H
  4) The language is English. It is spoken in Australia.. T; x6 u1 F3 l: y; _$ Y
  -----The language spoken in Australia Is English.
( w8 ~# Z" G- I/ f* \4 ~' S  5) Do you know the number of students? They are coming to the English Evening.
% ^& t- c' p# ~, G. N6 S  -----Do you know the number of students coming to the English Evening?
- E; z" p* P* x  6) I could hear the boys. They were playing in the field.
3 u$ R9 Q+ b0 B% W: _+ d  -----I could hear the boys playing in the field.) o  X, b/ a2 u
  7) He was glad to find the fire. It was burning brightly.
8 X$ w# H7 P" E$ x  -----He was glad to find the fire burning brightly.1 L% S, A( a' p
  8) I watched them. They were dancing.
* b* z6 Y3 U% {6 X9 Z  -----I watched them dancing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 02:36 , Processed in 0.266778 second(s), 21 queries .