立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 88|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 大学英语四级考试:语法笔记讲义101

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 (正常语序:A table that is made of wood which is imported from Brazil of South America is at the center of the big room over there. 这句话主语和谓语间隔太长,不平衡。). m7 w$ P2 h: h, K$ p! K/ F, A) [
  Still wider will be the use of radar, which plays a very important role in our national defense.. h6 B9 X! y. C( G7 L
  雷达在我们的国防事业中起着非常重要的作用,它的用处将会更广泛。
! H# C6 N$ L8 S) S  (正常语序:The use of radar, which plays a very important role in our national defense, will be still wider. 主语和谓语间隔太长,不平衡。)
; b0 q8 p- S) Q, R; y" e  Written in English on the blackboard were these words: “Merry Christmas!” 在黑板上用英语写着这么几个字:“圣诞快乐!”# [! d. W8 `; K
  Present at the meeting were the school headmaster, the English teacher, and the students’ parents. 出席会议的有校长、英语教师和学生们的家长。
2 k( u1 _. E3 \  Inside the pyramids are the burial rooms for the kings and queens and long passages to these rooms. 金字塔里面是国王和王后们的墓穴和通往墓穴的长通道。6 A$ O) Z) A2 P
  5.其他用法
2 [% a% @: n3 B5 F4 Z: f  (1)倒装还可用在强调表语和宾语的句子中。把表语和宾语提到主语前。
4 o- a5 {" W5 [" `& x  如:
$ F/ A# E( a+ c8 P1 x  Such was Albert Einstein, a simple man of great achievements.
7 u) l+ l" m5 e* U& B  爱因斯坦就是这样一个取得了伟大成就的单纯的人。! S! N% e: M- P# ^( q
  Such was the story he told me. 这就是他给我讲的故事。
' n6 x% g; g. D7 x5 v& s  Happy is he who devotes himself to the cause of communism.- J, l  g: S( F8 U
  献身于共产主义事业的人是幸福的。4 h$ t" Q( x7 u2 v
  Great have been our achievements since 1978.
: c- p7 x( d% ?5 f8 F. R  自从1978年以来我们取得的成就是伟大的。" {' B5 f4 s8 J& v- }' B1 J
  So careful is she in doing her job that she never makes mistakes.+ V# u% F( Y& u
  她工作如此认真,从来不犯错误。& g. U: H/ @+ l; W( Z
  Involved in the problem are some teaching methods." S. N& l, o/ G' C
  牵涉在这个问题中的是某些教学方法。/ W( H- o7 X, f( A! Y! ?
  Written on the label is the model of the machine.8 L! ?& F/ G& n& t% Z* i7 {
  写在标签上的是机器的型号。& f. n) k% \$ k' {) i: y0 N( B. t
  Very important in our lives is reading. 在我们生命中非常重要的是读书。
4 Z- Y6 B: n* ^2 c# K# ~1 `  Still greater contributions should we make to promoting the friendship. 为促进友谊我们应当做出更大的贡献。
0 K) A: S. n4 s1 [  注意:如主语是代词,且无较长的修饰语时,即便表语提前也不倒装。2 K% N  J  W' K& q( \/ V* c
  如:3 N& D1 u" g( i  H: [" r# [
  Terribly hot it certainly was. 天确实是太热了。
- Z5 u+ e- l1 T6 D4 P- f& h  A very reliable person he is. 他是一个可靠的人。1 \3 w2 Q1 \, ~3 D; }5 w) L/ J0 B( q
  (2)某些表示祝愿的句子倒装。# A% T9 N) d' `6 ~
  如:
. f8 T! G* ]. b1 r0 `  Long live the friendship among the Asian people and sportsmen!& O# v5 G% ~/ @+ S2 l$ E
  亚洲各族人民和运动员之间的友谊万岁!7 ?+ y: ]9 t7 [0 v  h# a
  May you return safe and sound. 祝你平安归来!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 12:08 , Processed in 0.212519 second(s), 21 queries .