QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 1

[四级词汇语法] 2011年12月大学英语四级语法精讲(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  结构一致   平行并列结构是由平行结构的连接词连接两个或两个以上对等的对象构成的。
/ x, v- V1 c+ T" \  k  SOFTEN 原则:Smile, Open, Forward, Touch, Eye contact, Nod   H- @# R/ h; Y& J$ e4 u  x
  平行结构标志词- C" I; Q& e2 x5 o+ t! e
  FANOYERMB:for, and, as well as, not...but, not only... but also, neither... nor, other than, yet, either... or, rather than, more than, but
/ t4 c; Z  b. y4 c7 {    平行结构的原则:形式对称 : i) L9 R, A- r, X
  [P5-50]I like watching TV _________ to the cinema.
. Q( x5 C% D! {. }$ ^  A) more than to go B) than going C) more than going D) rather than to go
; `( Q! b, ~. M9 B* {/ i& M  U  [P5-51]I appreciate _________ to your home.
: Q3 G# a5 Q+ ?/ H. X, w4 E3 l  A) to be invited B) to have invited C) having invited D) being invited
. q1 q1 E3 N& ?6 [: \, o/ P+ z6 s  [P5-48]The match was cancelled because most of the members _________ a match without a standard court. 5 G, E4 Q. x; w% w9 |$ U  d, ]2 w
  A) objected to having B) were objected to haveC) objected to haveD) were objected to having
9 V: Y& Q- H$ c  [P8-47]Having no money but _______ to know, he simply said he would go without dinner. 9 |$ y8 _0 t. l9 z0 x
  A) not to want anyoneB) not wanting anyoneC) wanted no oneD) to want no one * }  o# n/ Z5 [3 E4 {3 w" }0 x+ v
  [P8-46]Mr. Wilson said that he did not want to _______ any further responsibilities.
" f. N% y* @% K. n7 e5 e& i, u  A) take on B) get on C) put up D) look up 4 Z3 Z9 e% @# Z- r, `/ V" c; I
  注:1. take on 承担;流行 2. get on 上车 g et into 钻进车里 3. put up 建立 & c" A* E$ P! c! x, M! a
  [P8-41]Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was busy ______ for her examination.A) to prepare B) to be prepared C) preparing D) being prepared
; {' H* T2 r  C; K" E* L! V  [P9-48]We desire that the tour leader _______ us immediately of any change in plans. 9 v3 v1 U: t! b$ `3 t, J. u) |3 j
  A) inform B) informs C) informed D) has informed 1 I, M5 a/ u! Y! ]6 V
  [P9-55]In the course of a day students do far more than just _______ classes. 2 P1 O$ \4 n. Y& c3 n
  A) attend B) attended C) to attend D) attending
- f; u, y% o. f' n  m5 \5 K; z. {  [P9-53]Nuclear science should be developed to benefit the people _________ harm them.
+ N- |8 y( I9 M6 z% s- `  A) more than B) other than C) rather than D) better than 3 F) m& H0 F! _+ R
  注:1. rather than 而不是2 . more than 胜过 3. better than 比……好 % n* u( I7 M3 L7 i
  [P23-54]Not that John doesn't want to help you, _______ it's beyond his power. 5 K1 D; j2 {! k4 L& b
  A) but that B) for that C) and that D) in that
% ~. |/ Y7 I' S$ m  注:1. 考的是not... but... 平行结构。2. beyond 超越 beyond one's imagination 超乎想象
1 f2 L# d! p8 I& w, P  [P25-67]Realizing that he hadn't enough money and _______ to borrow from his father, he decided to sell his watch.
0 @' ~: Z! U$ q' K% `
0 f/ N5 g: k: m* i6 M; V  A) not wanted B) not to want C) not wanting D) wanting not
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:11 | 显示全部楼层

2011年12月大学英语四级语法精讲(6)

</p>  代词指代一致:
8 F0 Y5 `" A& n5 Q, H0 \  one... another...; one... the other...; some... others... ;one... the others... ;any 任何(共性);each 每个(个性)
* A$ I: k" O2 c' W& N& d  [P19-44]No agreement was reached in the discussion as neither side would give way to _____.A) the other B) any other C) another rD) other 注:neither 两者都不
) c  U; X$ D& \1 S  P19-49] I have two boys but _______ of them likes sweets. % U1 {( I# g. ^+ E6 U5 Z- }
  A) both B) neither C) either D) none
' N, D( T+ E! W  注:common sense 常识 nonsense 胡说,谦虚地说
; m+ f. Z; p# w2 l0 {+ X/ x  [P1-45____student with a little common sense should be able to answer the question. 9 V8 F; t- F8 Y* S" h
  A) Each B) Any C) Either D) One 7 i$ X$ M+ q/ H$ n
  [P1-42]There were no tickets _________for Friday's performance.
! N3 E+ y  ~( |# B. l  A) preferable B) considerable C) possible D) available
' W5 r3 j$ X2 P3 W6 {/ N8 w+ k+ _  注:1. preferable 更好的,更可取的具有比较意义的形容词要求和 to 来搭配,如 superior, senior, junior, inferior, A is sencond only to B 5 E3 \& b" X+ E" s1 V
  2. considerable 相当多的,大量的
. L; y; k2 I0 Z6 J  [P15-31]The medicine is on sale everywhere. You can get it at ________ chemist's. % r2 c. v) Y- A. W5 Y5 g
  A) each B) some C) any D) certain
6 X% {* m: a& k3 ]  [P15-34] Every man in this country has the right to live where he wants to, _________ the color of his skin.A) regardless of B) in the light of C) by virtue of D) with the exception of 9 `. e6 w( C7 f! o
  注:1. in the light of 根据 2. by virtue of 借助,由于 3. with the exception of 除了,相当于 other than
- c3 h" z' X. l7 G' ~) Y  [P31-39]All the students in this class passed the English exam _________ the exception of Li Ming. A) on B) in C) for D) with 3 ]& T$ V  U. }/ _) x
  P31-40]Young adults _________ older people are more likely to prefer pop songs. 7 L5 G/ @0 y0 y
  A) other than B) more than C) less than D) rather than
. H' G% e6 `+ i0 o6 d  注:rather than 而不是
  i; t* X" D% x* }1 \+ t  [P4-41]We had a party last month, and it was a lot of fun, so let's have ________ one this month.A) another rB) more C) the other D) other
! w5 Z1 {# K0 J% R& Z) }$ D  [P4-68] A new technique ________, the yields as a whole increased by 20 percent. " [* y) \, [6 T0 z- J0 e
  A) working out B) having worked out C) having been worked outD) to have been worked out
# Z$ x0 Z! S, J* Y$ \6 G" \  注:非谓语动词题型,句首出现名词为独立主格结构。  I have nothing to do but call the police.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 08:47 , Processed in 0.227149 second(s), 23 queries .