QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 2011英语四级考试语法讲义:三项式排比句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在报上看到这句话:; ~! o; r4 N% b  C" g& S
  “In maintaining our accomplishments, we must instil in our young generation the importance of political stability, racial harmony, resilience in mind and spirit.”
/ P4 w' h/ r/ z. }  这话后头三个当宾语的词组,成串的排列,增加议论气势,使文句生动流畅,引人入胜。2 i. x8 V; y: ~- B1 x6 a
  这种三项式的排比句,往往是为了表达意思上的顺序先后、程度轻重、范围大小,以便逐层深入,达到良好的修辞效果。) M: c+ ]$ L8 T2 {
  三项式排比句,例子俯拾即是,现在分类举例,供大家参考。
0 P7 T. g  d; b! ]9 x& g  ㈠ 主语,如:
: Z! A9 V$ }# |  (1) The conceit, complacency, and ignorance of some people are beyond belief.* u" a6 Q8 L2 [1 v
  ㈡ 谓语,如:( J; j/ i" F1 c, a3 B+ k
  (2) The investigator reached the gate, hesitated and rang the bell.
" h- \- _1 E! Y& ], E  ㈢ 宾语,如:% A2 O1 J/ d8 C$ B8 z+ U1 a
  (3) We expected friends to have warmth, friendship, humanity.% O3 ]5 G( Z/ D# n
  ㈣ 形容词,如:
+ p9 C: L/ N/ @6 ~  (4) She was talkative, vivacious and boastful.. W5 U( q! L& a: i% _* i
  ㈤ 分词,如:' c9 S& T6 r7 i5 O5 _/ k* S
  (5) The driver walked near the car, inspecting, criticising, musing deeply.
3 s# b+ @9 _8 H1 S5 Z1 Q7 S( }  ㈥ 不定式动词,如:% t$ ^) ]% M) d9 a& x. a# A' j. X
  (6) The police started to search, investigate and interrogate.
3 M, z* x% q3 W$ G9 d, r$ P* z  ㈦ 介词宾语或短语,如:
1 }4 ]  ~% }- u" [8 j  (7) Studies serve for delight, for ornament and for ability.& d+ u; C6 G6 l0 y: f+ P, }
  (8) Anne is a person of poor understanding, little information, and uncertain temperament.) Y5 O: M0 ?+ H" r/ }
  ㈧ 分句,如:
, y9 R1 o9 H7 R; |: V  (9) Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested.
" |( D9 R8 W; j4 s7 F* r- {  (10) The research shows that translation problems are primarily language problems, that the translator must have a good command of both languages, and that a translator weak in any language must upgrade it., }2 g: J7 k6 J% f& ^7 z1 d
  ㈨ 动名词及短语,如:7 A( j5 X* ?6 b$ R& c4 H
  (11) Thinking logically, speaking eloquently and writing explicitly are important elements of good communication.
, v. j) i# N# [) w2 `6 ]  (12) From my observation, many people today spend their time receiving more and more education, working more and more hours, and making more and more money.1 ?( `: c( ], Y) [/ s* x
  最后,回到文前的引句,如果能把“resilience in mind and spirit”稍作调整,使形式更接近前两者:“political stability, racial harmony”,情况会更好,如:
: S  a. T! l. ^6 }4 g. I7 H0 I8 D  “……political stability, racial harmony, mental resilience, and spiritual equilibrium.”7 G+ w; t& F$ q% p
  上述例句证明三项式或多项式排比句是富有表现力的整齐句型,是一种可取的修辞手段,不妨多多使用。转
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 00:21 , Processed in 0.329438 second(s), 21 queries .