立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 2012年英语四级词汇笔记完整版23

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
32. You cannot be _B_ careful when you drive a car.
5 T* _" Z) Q; m, Y7 A0 Q7 e7 p! k6 N0 sA very   B too   C so   D enough
1 T1 y2 R) q+ Q  pcannot too 在…也不为过,越…越好。
) v0 d- t: I/ D; A2 g34. Every man in this country has the right to live where he wants to _A_ the color of his skin. [regardless of 不管,不顾]
. K9 ]2 K, P  o& S# p- ^) j( dA regardless of   B in the light of   C by virtue of   D with the exception of" P$ \  W. k; R
35. Housewives who do not go out to work feel they are not working to their full _B_.
( N9 H; [, C1 y2 \: P# r7 @: eA strength   B capacity   C length   D possibility; q8 `) J5 p) H
strength n. 力量,体力,实力; capacity n. 才能,才智(能力方面)。' C9 e9 P% E$ Y% J* \( A. t2 N1 B7 l$ [
38. The old couple decided to _C_ a boy and a girl though they had three of their own.
* K" {! H( H5 }5 S/ M# bA adapt   B bring   C adopt   D receive
* x/ F" O$ \- z  J39. The government is trying to do something to _D_ better understanding between the two countries.) R# k% D6 g+ k6 x, I5 Q
A raise   B increase   C heighten   D promote2 Y) c0 U! m+ q- ?! x
promote better understanding 增进理解。
1 `3 i. {8 Y% c; Y, _' B40. The newspaper did not mention the _A_ of the damage caused by the fire.4 [0 q7 y  P* Z/ m8 U
A extent   B level   C range   D quantity, ]' _0 `8 H; r8 f
extent作核心名词,表示到…程度了,介词用to。" A* k0 D  U/ G+ B; B9 K4 K
41. The soldier was _A_ of running away when the enemy attacked.
# N+ @) ?+ O: _* o* O$ SA accused   B charged   C scolded   D punished# T6 C. L/ q/ [2 c
be accused of 被指控,被职责; be charged with 被指控。2 v# q5 ^) i8 t) C
42. Had he worked harder, he _D_ the exams.
7 }( h/ E7 g8 bA must have got through   B could get through
7 U' d/ P# E& V* \* CC would get through   D would have got through
5 F! s" h& M" L( d( {had he worked harder (虚拟语气) = if he had worked harder …6 m4 f, @- _2 S) Q- e4 N. P
与过去事实相反用:情态动词 + have + 动词的过去分词。% L6 V3 p/ N3 A: `
45. It seems oil _B_ from this pipe for some time. We'll have to take the machine apart to put it right.
. B3 j3 l3 s! G. M5 jA had leaked   B has been leaking   C leaked   D is leaking
7 f1 n0 C; S) B' Bfor + 一段时间,做时间状语,谓语动词用完成时态。过去完成时要与一般过去时搭配。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:39 , Processed in 0.300323 second(s), 21 queries .