立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 2012年英语四级词汇笔记完整版29

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
21. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence, _C_ and perfected now. 0 k8 n5 W% t2 y/ X! T8 n" p
A) developed   B have developed   C are being developed   D will have been developed
% q0 Z2 M8 F/ x1 ~5 H' P) i22. This ticket _C_ you to a free meal in our new restaurant.
& r/ ~; p6 E6 E+ u2 {0 T% S! DA gives   B grants   C entitles   D credits 9 A9 Q1 f" s0 K
A,B两项都要加双宾语,结构为:gives / grants sb. sth.  
7 d1 z+ T9 C+ o( `+ Q0 mentitle sb. to sth. 使某人有权得到某物; credit A to B 相信A是由B造成的。 ' x# q: |; K( {0 i$ ]
相信飞机失事是由飞行员错误造成的。 Credit the crash to the pilot’s mistake.
: j  Z) e5 H: ^crash 坠落,坠毁(专指飞机失事); collision 碰撞(强调两个物体碰撞,如火车、汽车等)。 ! m8 G5 _, `* c+ @& W5 B
we are sorry, very sorry, terribly sorry, awfully sorry.
( o# r0 {; v7 b/ {4 C) l2 h23. You _D_ her in her office last Friday; she’s been out of town for two weeks. 7 E/ A' W$ F. o/ l0 B- N
A needn’t have seen   B must have seen
- g" t0 a. m: |" JC might have seen   D can’t have seen
- `) i7 X& o. n24. That was so serious a matter that I had no choice but _D_ the police.
4 ~0 N! x  g: K0 `/ \: M( fA called in   B calling in   C call in   D to call in
2 W* B" b4 U5 F+ ^have no choice but to do sth. 别无选择,只能做... ! r) q9 \- x. @" K+ c
25. She was so _B_ in her job that she didn’t hear anybody knocking at the door.
: P( U2 [$ m. c8 }6 b* D# s- o1 iA attracted   B absorbed   C drawn   D concentrated + P4 _& R$ ?/ v& V9 y, a6 R$ _
be attracted by 被…所吸引; be absorbed in 全神贯注(专注)于做…
- [* f4 f0 s, D. Bbe drawn in 被诱骗(诱使)做... ; concentrate on 专注于。 4 N5 t( V% Z2 E2 Z2 N1 e$ W
I was simply drawn in. 我是被诱骗上钩的。 + L8 U  p, R) B# M1 y/ |
27. At first, the speaker was referring to the problem of pollution in the country, but halfway in her speech, she suddenly _B_ to another subject. 5 G' S& r! \4 W: I/ L# w3 o+ ~+ f
A committed   B switched   C favoured   D transmitted ! n! _' K2 c$ h8 v3 k- y
switch to another subject 转换话题; switch to another channel 转换频道。
- E. Z, \8 ~" {8 h* S2 U28. It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _C_ after 11 o’clock at night. [虚拟语气] 4 p* i; O6 M8 a! K; B) G, t% s
A were not played   B not to play   C not be played   D did not play ) b* {' Q: w* \, P" W" C6 O" \; c
29. Although I like the appearance of the house, what really made me decide to buy it was the beautiful _D_ through the window. ) ]3 r+ B8 p8 U4 ~: H
A vision   B look   C picture   D view
! W8 u0 O! f& @2 T1 b. ^view n. 景色,风景,视野,视域。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 16:20 , Processed in 1.470287 second(s), 21 queries .