QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 2012大学英语四级语法:动名词(一)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:34:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
某些动词后要接动名词  
! P1 m/ U) B' b9 u9 j" N+ I  某些及物动词后能用动名词而不能用不定式作宾语,其中最常用动词的有admit, avoid, appreciate, complete, consider, delay, deny, dislike, enjoy, escape, excuse, fancy, finish, forgive, involve, imagine, can’t help, mind, miss, postpone, practise, prevent, quit, resent, risk, resist, suggest等。
4 z- o+ Y# u5 [6 `! }1 V  She suggested spending another day in the mountain area. - Q; c( C& v# B% N: ~
  There’s no way to escape doing the work.外语学习网
# |9 A$ K: F7 H  She is considering asking her employer for a rise.
2 j2 Z8 S* b* D# A+ }: K  Note:
2 z" _5 \* P1 O% P! q: N  ① 在need、want、require、deserve等动词后的动名词相当于不定式的被动式
" ^6 e7 x0 F) I6 K! o) f  The clock needs/wants repairing. (=The clock needs/wants to be repaired)
( {$ B. v1 C+ U; H  The disabled deserve respecting. (=The disabled deserve to be respected.)
! l' O8 `+ Q) z* D6 k8 K1 Y  C  ② 在like、hate、prefer等动词后,如果表示一般倾向,则用动名词作宾语;如果指具体的某次发生在将来的行动,则要用不定式。
: Z8 R9 Y3 Z( k* n5 p9 ^  I like reading books of this kind, but I don’t like to read that book.
, e, q$ [) k; k7 J$ Q  She prefers walking to cycling. ' H! @; t# K7 ~
  I prefer to stay at home today. 中 华 考 试 网# g2 x& K3 o: `: E
  ③ 在remember、forget、regret等动词后,如果用动名词作宾语,则表示该宾语的动作发生在动词谓语的动作之前;如果用不定式作宾语,则表示宾语的动作发生在动词谓语的动作之后
3 x1 ~3 o( M6 l  I remembered locking the door. (=I remembered that I had locked the door.)
- F: k/ r9 S2 K3 |" l2 O  I remembered to lock the door (=I remembered that I was to lock the door.)
1 v0 f$ P" @5 \  I regret telling you about it. (=I regret that I told you about it.) # ~9 b! f# s8 I$ p$ n" c5 S& A
  I regret to tell you he has fallen ill. (=I regret that I am to tell you he has fallen ill.)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 20:14 , Processed in 0.190116 second(s), 21 queries .