QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 47|回复: 0

[四级词汇语法] 2012大学英语四级词汇记忆(权威版)16

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:34:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012大学英语四级词汇记忆(权威版)16
, b$ k6 J4 X  j2 R. n1. No sooner had we reached the top of the hill _C_ we all sat down to rest.$ G0 u% y3 r2 d1 d
  A when B then C than D until/ T6 t( w9 u+ {7 A+ y
  no sooner … than 一…就…
) w9 }: C3 U- v- y6 U  2. Evidence came up _C_ specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as 6 months old., O3 r5 S* ?9 r$ [, x- c5 y
  A what B which C that D whose
9 V' e( F3 {# p( ~( v$ z  evidence 证据、sign 迹象、fact 事实,后面都要带同位语从句,且从句用that引导。: b0 N; U/ R/ B9 B3 j- Y; `" F
  3. He moved away from his parents, and missed them _A_ enjoy the exciting life in New York. [too … to,太…而不能…]
' J8 q) p3 M# M, G. f; i  A too much to B enough to C very much to D much so as to
3 }: ]+ c1 W! ~  4. He was _C_ of having asked such a silly question.
; X# A& N5 i# r% a9 S% R' \  A sorry B guilty C ashamed D miserable
2 H3 d3 _% R3 y  B; I* P0 T5 W  guilty adj. 有罪的; be ashamed of 因…而羞愧(不好意思)的; miserable adj. 悲惨的。
' `0 `! t4 T6 x2 l4 s, b2 m0 T  5. The last time we had a family reunion was _B_ my brother’s wedding ceremony four years ago.. f7 J1 i" P1 l6 P% Q
  A in B at C during D over1 q$ |3 {$ o3 m! @2 d; p
  ceremony n. 典礼,仪式。要表达在某典礼(仪式)上用介词at。" Y* J+ e" L: W
  at the graduation ceremony 在毕业典礼上。
& V2 c+ l1 A# u  6. What _A_ would happen if the director knew you felt that way?, P( I: w" f& [6 P
  A do you suppose B you suppose C will you suppose D you would suppose& Z$ g" W% |8 w# _; ~; H
  do you supposed 常做插入语。7 t. @; V# \5 \; _5 e' U2 d
  7. _D_ the advances of science, the discomforts of old age will no doubt always be with us. [despite prep. 尽管; as for 关于,至于]
  @& m2 u4 {# T/ @  A As for B Besides C Except D Despite' w0 r' m: ?6 g( k0 S$ d! K
  8. How close parents are to their children _B_ a strong influence on the character of the children./ p( V+ Z5 T& U, @( T0 e0 [8 Q
  A have B has C having D to have- ~2 \% B0 n4 a& \& B
  influence on 对…造成影响,很大的影响中形容词用的是strong。外语学习网
5 y* t/ d8 y. {5 E  9. He _A_ when the bus came to a sudden stop.) P& K& T( G4 R  j' w( j  C
  A was almost hurt B was hurt himself C was to hurt himself D was hurting himself# n( t+ Y1 N: y, a9 [5 N: J' Y
  hurt oneself 自残; be to + 动词原形,将要做某事;
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 23:15 , Processed in 0.258845 second(s), 21 queries .