立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 34|回复: 0

[四级阅读] 大学英语四级阅读:美公开UFO档案 揭秘外星人造访美国

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:37:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 美公开UFO档案 揭秘外星人造访美国   Secret FBI files have been released detailing how US officials saw a UFO explode over Utah – and aliens land near Roswell in New Mexico。3 i2 @# e# P9 ?6 j
  A declassified document from 1949 tells how three men, on patrols miles apart, each reported seeing a UFO break up over mountains north of Salt Lake City。+ R: |( W2 V8 j) C# s# n  @
  Their extraordinary accounts were sent to Edgar Hoover, the director of the FBI, in a memo titled "Flying Discs"。; Y" F4 J8 C0 I
  The file said that a policeman, a highway patrolman and an army guard all "saw a silver coloured object high up approaching the mountains at Sardine Canyon" that "appeared to explode in a rash of fire."% t& f: B# N" x, I0 M$ H; c9 L: c$ c
  "Several residents [reported] seeing what appeared to be two aerial explosions, followed by falling object," it said。) Y, c4 ^- a0 L- T! x& q
  The file is one of thousands of previously unreleased files that the FBI has made public in a new online resource called The Vault。+ q" e& D& C1 X: }" `
  Among them is a 1950 statement from special agent Guy Hottel, which seems to provide evidence for the theory that aliens landed at Roswell, New Mexico。
" m- Z) T1 Q# y  In the memo, Agent Hottel said that "three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico"。  h  z9 p: x/ _1 `
  He wrote that the flying saucers were "described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter."+ i; m6 V# W, R& G& ]
  In a statement that is reminiscent of the hit 1990s TV programme The X-Files, he went on to describe the alien life forms inside the UFOs。
4 I& _* ^2 N. w7 Y$ K  "Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall," he wrote。
- Z% u9 l4 `2 m# \4 {. `) G# s  The bodies were "dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots."4 x5 S! k& L' Z# R/ p  g
  Agent Hottel suggested that the UFOs had crashed in New Mexico because high-powered government radar had interfered with their operating systems。
& E( Y' D6 ?( h, @5 H$ D# E  The release of the files are likely to intensify the claims of conspiracy theorists who believe the US government covered up alien landings。& b4 y' Y3 [& Y  d% D# p2 H' A- D
  美国联邦调查局(FBI)近日解密了一批文件,其中详细记录了美国犹他州不明飞行物(UFO)爆炸事件,以及新墨西哥州外星人着陆的“罗兹威尔”事件。3 w1 ^# j! [$ g
  一份1949年的解密文档称,当时有三名相隔数英里的巡逻人员都报告称发现一架UFO坠毁在盐湖城北部的山间。' z( O1 a. _- W# ?! Y( z; Q0 q' V
  这些非同寻常的陈述被呈报给时任FBI局长埃德加•胡佛,这份备忘录名为“飞盘”。/ E+ L# d" L3 }9 t( K, C- l! _
  备忘录称,当时有一位警察、一位高速公路巡逻员、和一位卫兵都看到了“一个银色飞碟在高空中向萨丁峡谷的山间飞去,似乎突然起火爆炸了。”0 t. H3 e! S+ _% n1 `4 w
  文档称:“据报道,几位当地居民都曾目睹两次空中爆炸后飞碟坠毁。”3 x; @9 k" o; v: c# y0 ~
  FBI近日在新开设的在线档案室“穹顶”中披露了数千份绝密文件,这起事件是其中之一。
- a$ I* {5 \  m7 ~- E1 X  其中还有一份特工盖•豪特尔在1950年的陈述,为外星人驾驶UFO在新墨西哥州的罗兹威尔失事坠毁的说法提供了证据。. n( C3 c; i6 q  V$ [, y" W! I
  在这份备忘录中,特工豪特尔称,“新墨西哥州发现了三架所谓的飞碟。”
. `8 y3 q- b) Y# D  他写道,飞碟“据描述为圆形,中间凸起,直径大约50英尺。”: l% D4 g. C2 k- p9 i- F* @- |( n) x
  在另一份陈述中,他继续描述着UFO中外星生命的模样,这让人不禁想起上世纪90年代的热播剧《X档案》。
/ m# b7 S1 u  j: p) E  他写道:“每架UFO中都有三位人形驾驶员,不过他们只有大约三英尺高。”# D( j1 ]+ ?! Q
  外星人“身穿金属制的衣物,材质相当好,身上还都绑得紧紧的,就像穿着高速飞行员和试飞员所穿的加速服。”
5 T& e0 ^, N1 a; G% ^  盖•豪特尔认为,这几架UFO已经在新墨西哥州坠毁,因为政府在附近架设的高能雷达干扰了飞碟的控制系统。" ]5 r8 N. I# U# _% a- N
  文件的披露很可能会给阴谋论者们的观点提供支持,他们认为美国政府掩盖了外星人造访的真相。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:51 , Processed in 0.247176 second(s), 21 queries .